JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

Exactly.

The whole , “who could keep a secret so long?!” narrative is invalidated by the friggin thread topic about the government keeping secrets for several decades!

Funny enough, it becomes very telling when the arguments put forth in defense of whatever official narrative are SO weak from a logical point of view. The insinuation that YOU are the crazy one for using logic is just the cherry on top.
When was the last time the US government kept the ordered internal murder of a high-level politician secret for several decades only to then be found out? What's the strongest precedent there?

Yeah, I think it’s very clear by now that he acted alone. Almost all the info is released. Remainder is probably just evidence of sources that could be compromised. It'll come out, and CTers will be disappointed and claim that the real real stuff is still coming.
I didn’t mean in coordination with the shot.

“It’ll come out”

It’s been 6 decades almost at this point.

It’s kind of like saying Pfizer had nothing to hide despite wanting to keep data hidden for 70+ years.

I didn’t mean in coordination with the shot.

“It’ll come out”

It’s been 6 decades almost at this point.

It’s kind of like saying Pfizer had nothing to hide despite wanting to keep data hidden for 70+ years.
Again, you don't think it's insane to think that it would be kept secret this long if anyone was working with Oswald to do it? Who would order it? Why would someone accept such an order? And then you have to figure that more and more people have been working to cover it up. If you apply any skepticism to CT narratives, you can immediately see how dumb they are.

Again, you don't think it's insane to think that it would be kept secret this long if anyone was working with Oswald to do it? Who would order it? Why would someone accept such an order? And then you have to figure that more and more people have been working to cover it up. If you apply any skepticism to CT narratives, you can immediately see how dumb they are.
That’s a reason I don’t generally think we have secret alien tech. Too many people. Too many loose lips.

In the JFK case, you could have kept it to under a handful of people who actually were aware.

Again, I don’t necessarily think a “hit” came from the head of the CIA on the president.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that individuals in the CIA made contact and in some fashion “encouraged” or “aided” LHO in his desire to kill JFK.

Once again, if there was nothing to be hidden, things wouldn’t be hidden.

That’s a reason I don’t generally think we have secret alien tech. Too many people. Too many loose lips.

In the JFK case, you could have kept it to under a handful of people who actually were aware.

Again, I don’t necessarily think a “hit” came from the head of the CIA on the president.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable that individuals in the CIA made contact and in some fashion “encouraged” or “aided” LHO in his desire to kill JFK.

Once again, if there was nothing to be hidden, things wouldn’t be hidden.
Seems unlikely it would have been possible just given the timelines, but more importantly for this, the suggestion is that there's a paper trail and documents showing that it wasn't LHO acting alone. So that means that it was within some hierarchy and that many people over the years have reviewed the info and for some unexplainable purpose decided to continue to cover it up. Not sure how anyone thinks that that's more plausible than just that it's about protecting sources.

Yeah, I think it’s very clear by now that he acted alone. Almost all the info is released. Remainder is probably just evidence of sources that could be compromised. It'll come out, and CTers will be disappointed and claim that the real real stuff is still coming.
At this point, if it really does amount to anything, I'd say it's likely to be a coverup of law enforcement incompetence/inaction.

At this point, if it really does amount to anything, I'd say it's likely to be a coverup of law enforcement incompetence/inaction.

Halfway through the book "Legacy of Ashes" which a Sherbro recommended on here, (if it was you I apologize) and I'm leaning toward covering up failure by multiple agencies in the name "National Security".

Seems unlikely it would have been possible just given the timelines, but more importantly for this, the suggestion is that there's a paper trail and documents showing that it wasn't LHO acting alone. So that means that it was within some hierarchy and that many people over the years have reviewed the info and for some unexplainable purpose decided to continue to cover it up. Not sure how anyone thinks that that's more plausible than just that it's about protecting sources.
I generally agree.

Just why then not release everything decades later?

Several points of attack Oswald was one of them. It was coordinated . They chose Oswald as easiest scapegoat. Oswald is far from innocent but l he wasn't anywhere near the ring leader n definitely not only gun involved. He was just easiest to pin it on with least blow back.

Are there really folks here that believe this was all LHO or even LHO planned and coordinated it. FFS. Those folks must be either the ones thst think Biden is .entally fit or that Trump doesn't lie.

Are there really folks here that believe this was all LHO or even LHO planned and coordinated it. FFS. Those folks must be either the ones thst think Biden is .entally fit or that Trump doesn't lie.

How much planning and coordination does it really take for an experienced marksman to purchase a rifle in America and shoot someone when they have advanced notice they will be there and vulnerable?

How much planning and coordination does it really take for an experienced marksman to purchase a rifle in America and shoot someone when they have advanced notice they will be there and vulnerable?
Every show I have seen explains 2 things that cant happen. The magic bullet shit and the head shot that blew his brains all over the BACK of the car..

Many people saying there many shots not 3. Even cops and other reliable people.

Too many things man. LHO isn't innocent but damn sure had a ton of help an wasn't smart enought to lead it.

Considering you're one of the dumbest douches I have seen in here over the years I consider thst a compliment.

He says while adhering to child like magic bullet conspiracy fairy tales that have been debunked for longer than you've been alive.

Grow up

Every show I have seen explains 2 things that cant happen. The magic bullet shit and the head shot that blew his brains all over the BACK of the car..

Many people saying there many shots not 3. Even cops and other reliable people.

Too many things man. LHO isn't innocent but damn sure had a ton of help an wasn't smart enought to lead it.
Are you familiar with the Chicago plot?

Interdimensionsal demon alien lizard people did this. The Deep State cover up is real.

Interdimensionsal demon alien lizard people did this. The Deep State cover up is real.

MjlneW1wLmpwZw

Back