JFK assassination archives due to open in 8 days (cia/fbi looking to block)

I am following up on this post. Andrew Napolitano just stated that Trump told Napolitano that Trump intentionally saw and chose not to release significant information related to the JFK assassination.

Transcript from: https://www.alternet.org/trump-jfk-conspiracy/
"I said, you know you made a promise to the public many times — and to me privately — that you haven't kept. 'What, what? I'll take care of it right now.' I said, 'you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.' He said to me, 'Judge, if they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn't have released it either,'" Napolitano recalled. "And I said, 'who's they? What did they show you?' And then he said, 'Judge, someday when we're on the phone, and then he raised his voice, and there aren't 15 people listening to the phone call — back to a normal voice — I'll tell you.'"

At this point, I am wondering if Trump is using the information as leverage (blackmail) in negotiations, and if Trump gets his way in the negotiations then the information will never be released.

Every show I have seen explains 2 things that cant happen. The magic bullet shit and the head shot that blew his brains all over the BACK of the car..

Many people saying there many shots not 3. Even cops and other reliable people.

Too many things man. LHO isn't innocent but damn sure had a ton of help an wasn't smart enought to lead it.
He was likely involved, but he was obviously a patsy like he said. Some pathetic LARPing communist retard was the out. I'd love to hear what he had to say about the plot, if he wasn't killed by some conveniently placed notorious gangster...

I blame Obama.

Back