Media Jessica Rose Clark posts bank account balance after missing out on bonus

She's prelims. I'm guessing she got $23,500(win bonus, Rebook).

Honestly I would be much more in favor of the UFC getting rid of winning bonus and just have a guaranteed money across the board like most of the higher paid fighters. It's a shitty archaic contract. Get rid of the performance bonus and have a stoppage bonus that everyone is eligible for. Obviously it wouldn't be $50,000 for everyone but a high percentage of your guaranteed money so it scales up.
Ciphers was making 35k in defeat...cant be much less i guess.

Edit: she made 18k/18k + 4k, its bad.

way to beg ...

sounds like you were screwed long before the fight

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Hopefully she gets two win bonuses. Hopefully she has a savings account

And a day job, what was her purse this time?
According to this, her total take including sponsorship etc was about 40K.
https://www.sportekz.com/mma/ufc-vegas-11-salaries-purse-payouts/
After taxes, and paying for her fight camp, what do you think she keeps? 20K? 15K? If she fights 2x a year, that puts her around 30-40K take home money a year (maybe), which isn’t especially great. Depending on where she lives, if she lives alone, random life shit that happens, it’s not like she would have a ton of extra cash.

She lost to Jessica Eye and is not very popular. The UFC gave her 40k for her last win which isn't great but isn't bad. I'd say the average WMMA gets around that give or take some.

The UFC won't ever give you more than you are worth sadly.

On the plus side if you are a WMMA fighter you get fast tracked to a title shot with a couple of wins.

Last edited:
LOL
The sad / funny thing is Female fighters make pretty decent money compare to female soccer players
The highest paid soccer players makes approx 350K euro a year..
The 8 ranked makes 65K/ euro a year.

She's prelims. I'm guessing she got $23,500(win bonus, Rebook).

Honestly I would be much more in favor of the UFC getting rid of winning bonus and just have a guaranteed money across the board like most of the higher paid fighters. It's a shitty archaic contract. Get rid of the performance bonus and have a stoppage bonus that everyone is eligible for. Obviously it wouldn't be $50,000 for everyone but a high percentage of your guaranteed money so it scales up.
I don't agree with getting rid of the win bonus but it shouldn't be 50% of the total purse. Should be something like 2:1 ratio for show/win pay out, not 1:1. I like the idea of a finish bonus though.

Look,
I’m all for fighters getting paid, and $17 in any bank account is rough man and props to Jess on a brutal stoppage.

But all these fighters begging for money is really gross and sad. You want a bonus, go out there and fucking earn one. Stop crying on social media about it and trying to get sympathy from the internet... you are an professional it’s a bad look for you if you are trying to win your employers favor, in any occupation.

Man she has those dirty looking prison tattoos, plus those little face tattoos wtf was thinking

She's cute and has a bubbly personality but those tattoos are terrible. She's 32, not getting any younger, and if she's still struggling in this sport like that she should look for some other income sources.

Back