Media Jessica Rose Clark posts bank account balance after missing out on bonus

I think she deserves a bonus. She finished her opponent twice..

and didn't fall on her ass throwing some sloppy kick, then lay on her back grapple for the remainder of the fight.

I always feel bad for these girls. When the UFC are trying to hype WMMA fights there are always some WTF moment comments.

‘She’s been training for this fight in her friends loft’

‘She’s still on her TUF contract, so could really do with a win bonus’

Sloppy finish, partly not her fault but definitely not win bonus worthy over the other great legit finishes

Maybe she should fight more often.

good way to fast track yourself onto the UFC's shit list...
She is going to learn the hard way she is very innocent and naive I saw an interview of hers from two years ago and she said she became good friends with Dana White, lol

Several fighters thought they became good buds with him only for him to say I was never your friend.

a fine recent example is Paige Van Zant who is now signed to BKFC she said Dana was her friend and then bitched about money and they let her go, and Dana white doesn't even care about her anymore after she kept complaining of fighter pay

Dana is almost like a sociopath he can disown you without feeling any bit of sadness if you rub him the wrong way. I hope he doesn't go hard on her over this post, but these type of posts are what dana has said he hates the most, he said one thing he cant stand is when fighters bitch about money or say the ufc doesn't pay them enough, he said they pay very well and its the fighters fault if they blow all their cash.

She's prelims. I'm guessing she got $23,500(win bonus, Rebook).

Honestly I would be much more in favor of the UFC getting rid of winning bonus and just have a guaranteed money across the board like most of the higher paid fighters. It's a shitty archaic contract. Get rid of the performance bonus and have a stoppage bonus that everyone is eligible for. Obviously it wouldn't be $50,000 for everyone but a high percentage of your guaranteed money so it scales up.

Back