Jessica Eye wants to slide into Jorge Masvidals DMs

Great WME story line if they get married in the Octagon

randyliz3.jpg

Is the lady in pink dress cleaning her nose with the wedding dress?

She could just talk to him directly instead of announcing this to the world for no reason.

THIS!
She isn’t getting none from him. If she’ll be serious, she’ll come up to him on a card both are attending or by a mutual gym friend or whatever they mma people mate; but not publicly.
Maybe she wants some publicity like Cejudo did with Valentina and that intergender thing (nothing serious, just publicity)

Jessica really thinks she's a catch

Capture.png

I don't know what's funnier, that, or her actually think anyone outside of hardcore MMA fans at events are going to recognize her.

I'm sure she is only referring to the Cleveland area in terms of being recognized.

81HuxxDQkGL._SL1500_.jpg

Cleveland really is a small town pretending to be a city. I'm not surprised if she is Cleveland famous.

Cleveland or not, there's something about Jessica. WOOD.

I'm pretty sure Jorge has a baby mama that he is loyal to.

Maybe she can hit up conor as he seems to be the type that would fuck around on his baby mama.

Jessica Eye was serious, I saw portions of her insta live or whatever that is and she wasnt even drunk or drinking she was just chilling watching the fight with others. Just like Cat Zingano she wants to get dicked down bad but is picky and not a whore who will just fuck anyone, but guys are intimidated by her and dont approach and the ones who do approach are usually slimey so they dont go after that.

The one chick who is never with a man but doesnt seem to care about being with someone or is just a lesbian is Valentina Shevchenko.

Jessica Eye fell for that set up, Valentina was going to the body a few times so Eye dropped her hands to try to block the midsection kick but it came up top, so beautiful to see, Valentina is the most technical striker she throws clean, sharp, crisp kicks and punches and has very quick reflexes.

Of course she wanna throw that hoochie woochie at Jorge now that he's bringing in that Anderson Silva money. I'm sure he looks the same as he did 3 years ago when he wasn't quite a contender.

These women man...

MGTOW for life

Of course she wanna throw that hoochie woochie at Jorge now that he's bringing in that Anderson Silva money. I'm sure he looks the same as he did 3 years ago when he wasn't quite a contender.

These women man...
lol good observation Brother Numsi.

Its funny because I do remember Jorge Masvidal being int he same area as her during press junkets and she never drooled over him before, fame and status is an aphrodisiac to women,now that he is the popular guy she gets wet. How come she never liked him back in the day when he wasn't popular like he is now? I mean they crossed paths all the time and she never even said hi.

I'd like to see thse sherdoggers wives or gfs if they think Eye is ugly lol.
Yeah, happens so often. Funnily, many of those are the same guys that moan about girls when they're like "ugh sorry, i only date men above 6'2"!" or something like that. I mean, that's f*cking stupid, but so is acting like Eye is ugly or has an ugly body.

Most everyone here would pound her, and spend the rest of their lives spanking to the memory of it. Though, I am quite certain that Jorge is able to find much, MUCH better tail on the Vegas strip, that most of us wouldn't have a shot at.

Though, some guys have some crazy issues when it comes to thirsty women... Tiger Woods is a great example. Could've banged damn near everything with an XX chromosome, and yet, he spent most of his nights sneaking around parking lots with Waffle House waitresses and cheap hookers, while a literal Swedish swimsuit model was waiting for him at the house.

Do itttttttttttttft

Most everyone here would pound her, and spend the rest of their lives spanking to the memory of it. Though, I am quite certain that Jorge is able to find much, MUCH better tail on the Vegas strip, that most of us wouldn't have a shot at.

Though, some guys have some crazy issues when it comes to thirsty women... Tiger Woods is a great example. Could've banged damn near everything with an XX chromosome, and yet, he spent most of his nights sneaking around parking lots with Waffle House waitresses and cheap hookers, while a literal Swedish swimsuit model was waiting for him at the house.
Yeah.
And regarding Tiger Woods: it really seems to be that one always craves the things one hasn't.
In this case Woods woman was way more attractive (i don't know how she looks/looked, but i believe you), yet he felt he needed something new.
That is of course no excuse to cheat on your partner. F*ck people who do so.

I'd watch the sex tape ‍♂️
2l4tl0gpk4z31.jpg

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

She could lean out a little more in these pics but what’s the problem? Booty is fairly popping but women carry their extra fat in their legs typically.

Not perfect but who is?

Yeah.
And regarding Tiger Woods: it really seems to be that one always craves the things one hasn't.
In this case Woods woman was way more attractive (i don't know how she looks/looked, but i believe you), yet he felt he needed something new.
That is of course no excuse to cheat on your partner. F*ck people who do so.

Yep, that's just the way it goes sometimes. F*ck em.

Here's what Tiger stepped out on... https://www.google.com/search?clien...hUKEwif2s6MhJvnAhXOHM0KHXKXBWMQ4dUDCAY&uact=5

Would bang if she threw it my way, but I wouldn’t put any effort into getting with her

lol good observation Brother Numsi.

Its funny because I do remember Jorge Masvidal being int he same area as her during press junkets and she never drooled over him before, fame and status is an aphrodisiac to women,now that he is the popular guy she gets wet. How come she never liked him back in the day when he wasn't popular like he is now? I mean they crossed paths all the time and she never even said hi.
She wants some of his hard earned fame. I hope he doesn't go after her.

Back