Jessica Eye wants to slide into Jorge Masvidals DMs

The problem with super hot girls is their attractiveness usually screws them up mentally.
I'd take halfway decent, with a great personality over a super hot screwjob anyday.

too hot to handle too cold to hold

Bettter strap up, bet she has some mileage on her

giphy.gif

Jessica is cute, I don't get what's wrong with that sentence. :)

Remember when she accused Joe Rogan of checking out her ass? and Rogan was like wtf look on his face.

This is what happens when women are horny and lonely, Jessica Eye has no man but she wants a man to like her and is picky but she has been single and no man is approaching her and she is in her 30s, same thing you see with Julie Kedzi that former fighter she is always randomly switching the subject to sex when doing interviews and has been single for years and is almost 40 but super picky when it comes to men but brings up nasty sex stuff, like she was on Rogans podcast and said she has amazing orgasms she probably wants rogan to bang her and is sending out hints.

Classic case of an aging 6 AT BEST who thinks she’s entitled to a champion MMA fighter who most likely is an 8 or 9 on most girls scales.

Of course she wanna throw that hoochie woochie at Jorge now that he's bringing in that Anderson Silva money. I'm sure he looks the same as he did 3 years ago when he wasn't quite a contender.

These women man...

Jorge has kids he actively raises. Is there a wife there?

She could just talk to him directly instead of announcing this to the world for no reason.

Pretty fucking desperate. She'll cringe over this for a long time if she has a shred of awareness.

Wait, is Eye back from the netherworld yet?

People take it so seriously, it’s just a tweet

I'm pretty sure Jorge has a baby mama that he is loyal to.

Maybe she can hit up conor as he seems to be the type that would fuck around on his baby mama.

Back