Jessica Eye wants to slide into Jorge Masvidals DMs

close your legs Jessica ..... or run the risk of Paltrow coming around for soap ingredients

eh, i'd pass. jorge can bang way hotter chicks than jessica eye

2l4tl0gpk4z31.jpg

giphy.gif

full

Sorry desperate Jess, definitely NOT in the Miami Hustler / Miami Beach Bad Boy league

<{1-17}>

eh, i'd pass. jorge can bang way hotter chicks than jessica eye
The problem with super hot girls is their attractiveness usually screws them up mentally.

I'd take halfway decent, with a great personality over a super hot screwjob anyday.

Jessica really thinks she's a catch

Capture.png

I don't know what's funnier, that, or her actually think anyone outside of hardcore MMA fans at events are going to recognize her.

Eye aint the hottest but... thats an enthusiastic offer. Enthusiasm goes a long way

Youre saying a woman's body disgusts you?
Right?

A fit woman, meaning a woman who hits the gym and exercises and is in good physical shape... no matter what her face looks like, is a MUCH better catch than most other women... especially the ones with saggy flappy skin all over their body and shit.

Right?

A fit woman, meaning a woman who hits the gym and exercises and is in good physical shape... no matter what her face looks like, is a MUCH better catch than most other women... especially the ones with saggy flappy skin all over their body and shit.
I'd like to see thse sherdoggers wives or gfs if they think Eye is ugly lol.

Back