• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez set for UFC 300

Who Wins?

• Total voters
The problem with the simpletons who hate WMMA is that they can't tell when a matchup is good or not, because they assume all WMMA is bad.

They're just cheating themselves, but I do wish they would stop crying like little girls so much.

Has Postmodernism already arrived so strong on sherdog ?
What fuck is these puffies defending WMMA?

You dont like to see woman's hitting each other with those shit pitter patter ?

Hurr ThE CaSUalS Are ExpOsiNg ThEmSeLvEs <{spoogebab}><{spoogebab}>

Let's not pretend like that ins't the worst shit has ever happened in combat sports.
Really disappointing.

Last edited:
I guess they are trying to get as many champions/former champions as possible but this is not a UFC 300-level fight. Andrade is 1-3 in her last 4 and Marina is 1-2 in her last 3 fights...

I know you tards like to hate on WMMA, but the women’s fights on this card are all pretty high level and promises fire works.
There is no reasoning with them.

So far the UFC have announced a Zhang fight, a Harrison fight, and an Andrade fight, and the manbabies have cried about all of them. LOL imagine being upset about a fight like Andrade vs Rodriguez(which is a Fight Night main event on the prelims).

So many better “all Brazilian matches” out there

Good fight, and a perfect one to expose the WMMA haters as filthy casual drama queens.

For a prelim this matchup is fantastic.

Big fan of Marina and hope she can do what Yan Xiaonan did to Andrade, but Marina tends to fight down to the level of her opponent IMO and she will make hard work of it i feel!

The problem with the simpletons who hate WMMA is that they can't tell when a matchup is good or not, because they assume all WMMA is bad.

They're just cheating themselves, but I do wish they would stop crying like little girls so much.

Shut up nerd this is ufc 300 not invicta 300 put that dogshit on an apex prelim

Hope Marina totals Candrade à la Hibash
c8431f75ffde99d10e4503b0c655c81a9962bbb7.gif

Im no WMMA fan, but shitting on Andrade vs Rodriguez that is the very first fight of the card (so far) feels dumb, most likely its a banger of a fight, WMMA or not both ladies come to fight, this isnt MBS vs Pennington type of shit fight, that was PPV co-main, for a title, this is an early prelim and its most likely a better fight.

A lot of bathroom time in this card, huh ?
Its the card opener...the real bathroom break is a bit later.

Back