• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez set for UFC 300

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Feels like Andrade is on every other card. Obviously she’ll fight anytime, so why not save this one for a weaker Apex event that would benefit from her name value?

Good fight, and a perfect one to expose the WMMA haters as filthy casual drama queens.

For a prelim this matchup is fantastic.
Bruh. Not even a woke bloke like you can defend this one.

And I'm not a wmma hater, I see it for what it is. This is not a good fight for a "historical" card. I didn't like the Yosef fight being on this card either, btw. Other than that, good card so far.

I do l forgot Andrade just best Dern, otherwise I was gonna say this does little for Marina wanting to get back into the title scene
Losing to lemons and especially virna killed her relevance for the title for awhile (and people saying she lost to Yan).
Marina needs alot of wins but Andrade seems like a bad match here.
It's a good promise of a violent finish either way tho.

Feels like Andrade is on every other card. Obviously she’ll fight anytime, so why not save this one for a weaker Apex event that would benefit from her name value?
Maybe Andrade wanted to be on a big historic card and the UFC actually showed appreciation for her willingness to fight on every other card rather than sending her to the apex again.

I understand that 300 has to have this big relevancy to a lot of people. I mean I guess I understand the relevancy of the 300th PPV event that most won’t even pay for anyway and never mind that there’s so many in-between events with varying degrees of importance and awesome fights. All that to say, who cares? Like seriously, let’s come up with reasons to be upset constantly, right? A good fight is a good fight no matter what card it’s on. 300 is just another PPV. Calm down.

It would be great if the card starts with this and I can start watching later. Does this mean only 1 more fight to announce?
11 fights confirmed so far. They’ve done as many as 14 to maybe even 15 before. So anywhere between 1-4 more fights left including the main event.

Back