Jessica Andrade KO Karolina Gifs

Was screaming. KK was already pretty out of it by then anyway, that was the brain saying fuck this shit I'm out.

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif
That is savage

I like KK and picked her to beat Rose when she did but in this fight she had nothing. She was fucked from the first exchange.

They should have a separate division for jacked bulldykes, and one for pretty girls.

It's a good thing the ref jumped in, Andrade looked like she was contemplating dropping a H bomb-ish follow on Karolina's dead ass.

Karolina is tough as nails. She knew Andrade was going to come out swinging and she just tried to meet her punch for punch. She landed a few good ones after that initial exchange, but there was no way she could hang with Andrade like that for long.

i dont think she ever fully recovered.. from the first dinger she took... karolina prob took 4-5 concussions before the final one yikes..

Yeah, I was wondering about UFC. I forgot about Ronda, but I think this is the first flash KO by punch in the UFC, as someone stated above.
I noticed female fighters seem to take punches better and have better chins than men, Cyborg hits hard and many of her victims lose only by tko and ref stoppage but you see men hit flush like that and they are on noodle legs or out. Even karolina she was hit hard was out and then the ground woke her up she was putting her feet up to push kick just in case andrade were to dive with gnp. She was hurt but still not snoring,

Bethe corriea was out face first by ronda.
ronda was the only other female i remember out cold but ronda also showed she had an iron chin, she was eating and running into many hard counter flush punches by holm before the head kick. Even heavy handed amanda nunes couldnt ice her and only had ronda out on her feet and she was landing multiple bombs and was only dazed, but if a man was hit that cleanly with ten power shots on the chin they woild be sleeping on the first two punch flush combo.

That was fucking awesome. Love to watch Andrade fight. I knew that she will smash Karolina but I was thinking maybe via sub. This is ever better. Out cold!!

Karolina is actually not a good defensive striker. She is just a volume striker. She doesn't move her head and keeps on throwing same combos. Andrade does the same but with a lot more power.

Andrade might just KTFO Rose if she pushes her hard enough. In the end I see both Andrade and Rose losing badly to Tatiana.

374417-12782530.png

In those .gifs KK looks to have terrible form, swinging wild, not protecting her chin.
Watch other KK fights. She does that all the time. Difference is she finally fought someone with power.

never exchange with a short fighter who has tight sharp punches and a good chin you will likely lose in the exchange. Especially throwing some swimming eyes close punches wtf was kk thinking?

You have to catch them rushing in and land flush to out them out or catch them at the right time when they finish a combo.

You gotta keep them at bay with a long jab and sharp counters off the back foot and joanna was able to do that, constant motion perfect boxing.

It’s so hard to watch her getting Ethered like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back