Jessica Andrade KO Karolina Gifs

Karolina tried to throw in the pocket with a beast.. she needed to fight smarter and with space.. its easy to pick andrade apart with movement

This fight was a pretty bad indictment on WMMA imo. Karolina just went "pray for jesus" mode on a lot of exchanges as she ducked in with her head down. And sad thing was Andrade was still eating significant shots coming in. I don't think Andrade is ready for Rose.

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif

WTF did Oscar De La Hoya grow tits and start fighting women?

Every time Andrade beast modes, I feel like respect for Joanna has to increase a bit too.

Frankly, Rose is awesome, but I've been under the impression that, as much as she's improved, she's mainly an awful fight for Joanna. That's a big feather in the cap, but I think fighters like Tecia and KK could still give her problems.

I even more so think that I would pick Andrade and Suarez to beat her. I don't want to seem like I'm looking past the champ, but I see Andrade just has all these assets- violent power, aggression, chin, recovery, cardio that seemingly doesn't drain even though her style would seem to burn through energy. She can slam you down if you are the more efficient or effective striker (see Torres) and she can blitz you standing if you are a grappler.

Rose has the angles and the sharpness in her hands, she has the submission skills, but Andrade is a bjj blackbelt and I'm not wholly sold on Rose's takedown defense because it's been a while we've seen her face someone interested in taking her down.

Suarez is just single-mindedly fighting toward grappling domination. I think her striking can't approximate Rose's at all, but her grappling is so high-tier that no one in the division seems to be in a position to make her pay for her deficits in the standup. I have a hard time believing Rose would negate that skillset.

Thats what Karolina gets for that horrible boxing wtf is that eyes closed head down swinging with sissy push punches like a kid, while ANdrade is focused composed and locked and loaded ready to counter with hard power

Karolina is an experienced striker why strike like a girl who doesn't know how to throw punches was Cindy Dandois her coach for this fight?
Doesn't KK quite often throw like this?

This fight was a pretty bad indictment on WMMA imo. Karolina just went "pray for jesus" mode on a lot of exchanges as she ducked in with her head down. And sad thing was Andrade was still eating significant shots coming in. I don't think Andrade is ready for Rose.

Karolina got blitzed and hurt from the start. She's a tough fighter- showed chin and recovery there but I think a lot of that wildness from her was definitely in part a reaction her being completely thrown off by the ridiculous aggression of Andrade.

Andrade attacks with little regard for getting hit. She's always been a come forward fighter in this weight class and she has a nasty chin so I think she relies on that. It may cost her one day, but it hasn't yet.

Either Rose's sharp hands manage to counter and light her up of I think Jessica just bullrushes her and takes her out of her game completely.

Frankly, this may be the bias of just watching their dominant wins tonight, but if Rose was booked against Suarez or Jess, I would pick them.

Was this the first women’s flash KO? I never remember seeing a woman out cold in the UFC.

Veronica Rothenhausler had consecutive, 5 second KO’s a couple years ago, but that was at Featherweight. Jinh Yu Frey had a devastating KO at atomweight a while back. None of those were in the UFC, though.

Thats what Karolina gets for that horrible boxing wtf is that eyes closed head down swinging with sissy push punches like a kid, while ANdrade is focused composed and locked and loaded ready to counter with hard power

Karolina is an experienced striker why strike like a girl who doesn't know how to throw punches was Cindy Dandois her coach for this fight?

Agreed.

See alot of that in WMMA. That shit is embarrassing at a professional level. Any guy did that they'd be KO'd in their first fight.

It was like watching a grown man beat a child

She is turning into one of the scariest most entertaining girls on the planet. What a beast!

Give this chick a raise and book her more! Goddamn!

Back