Jessica Andrade KO Karolina Gifs

It’s so hard to watch her getting Ethered like that.
1fsk5.gif

Jessica Android is the woman I want to be when I grow up.

Every time Andrade beast modes, I feel like respect for Joanna has to increase a bit too.
Tecia too, she didn't win but she stood up to Andrade better than anyone else did at SW (besides Joanna).

WAR Loli Tornado!

Andrade has more juice running through her than Barry Bonds. That shit is not natural. No fucking way.

Chicks vs dudes. Didn't know this was a thing now. I want Cyborg vs Lineker next.

I noticed female fighters seem to take punches better and have better chins than men, Cyborg hits hard and many of her victims lose only by tko and ref stoppage but you see men hit flush like that and they are on noodle legs or out. Even karolina she was hit hard was out and then the ground woke her up she was putting her feet up to push kick just in case andrade were to dive with gnp. She was hurt but still not snoring,

Bethe corriea was out face first by ronda.
ronda was the only other female i remember out cold but ronda also showed she had an iron chin, she was eating and running into many hard counter flush punches by holm before the head kick. Even heavy handed amanda nunes couldnt ice her and only had ronda out on her feet and she was landing multiple bombs and was only dazed, but if a man was hit that cleanly with ten power shots on the chin they woild be sleeping on the first two punch flush combo.

They don't have better chins than the men. Men hit FAR FAR harder than women do. The power difference is massive.

"Rose, where you at boy?"

-Andrade.

Probably the best one punch KO in WMMA history.
Yup, not many of those (In the UFC), ironically, Ronda kind of one punch KO'd Bethe, but this one was absolutely perfect.

I absolutely reject this reality.

Wmma is boring and sucks and is never fun to watch and they don’t do anything that is noteworthy or worthwhile

Back