JEREMY STEPHENS: "ALDO RAN FROM ME"

Maybe if he'd beaten cub, Charles or max, people would take him seriously.
tumblr_inline_n8va47n0Zo1ssoiqt.gif

I get that Stephens is trying to hype himself into a big fight but this is over the top. He has no business fighting Aldo come on son, he has to work his way up. Instead he should be calling out somebody like Lamas.

I see Stephens is becoming cringeworthy with his social media baiting, unfortunately. It's like once these guys figure out how to use Twitter they become retards. Aldo would fuck him up badly.

Hey sherbuds it's called marketing , stop taking this seriously

Stephens needs to work on his self-promotion.

I just can't help but feel Stephens is trying to goad Aldo to fight him by bringing up Barao's name, hope to win, then fight for the belt.

Fair dues to the lads at Alliance being up front about who they want to fight next. Cruz and Pearson have being a bit more vocal as well.

But lets never forget they produced this monstrosity:

why in the world would aldo fight stephens? he's lost basically every fight he's had with top guys. he beat RDA 8 years ago, and then decisions barao coming up from BW? he's lost 3 of his last 5 fights.
doubt he's even on aldo's radar. Jeremy trying to talk up a fight, and failing miserably.

Aldo isn't going to take 1 step forward only to take 3 steps back

Aldo just fought Frankie Edgar why would he give a shit about fighting you Jeremy ? You're just trying to ride on Aldo's back while he's trying to gallop back to the top

I like Jeremy. There isn't a single point in his career where a title shot made sense.

js doesnt have a good enoug record to even mention aldo

Jeremy, you have to be someone for Aldo to "run".

Jeremy's best win is over a BW. He's come up short against every top fighter he's fought. Aldo would have his way with Jeremy and demolish him.

Max is way ahead of him if anyone getting a title shot next is Max. Where does he fit in the picture. Max has pretty much beaten everyone who beat him plus him self why does he jump in front of Max.

Back