JEREMY STEPHENS: "ALDO RAN FROM ME"

I used to think that aldo was a tough guy before reading this

"Aldo run through me" Jeremy Stephens 1 year from now.

he didn't know there was a USADA official standing behind him

Let alone Aldo trying to get his belt back, was Stephens even asking for this fight? I don't remember ever hearing anything about it.

Sick of Aldo fighting bums like Edgar, Mendes, Mcgrgeor and ducking Little Heathen.

Hey sherbuds it's called marketing , stop taking this seriously
Marketing is meant to get a response. And judging from the response in this thread, Jeremy might want to meet with his marketing team to come up with something that doesn't make him look stupid.

Stephens is marketing, we're responding - everyone's happy. Except Jeremy, who just looks dumb.

Jeremy Stephens is one of the p4p most annoying fighter in the UFC

Marketing is meant to get a response. And judging from the response in this thread, Jeremy might want to meet with his marketing team to come up with something that doesn't make him look stupid.

Stephens is marketing, we're responding - everyone's happy. Except Jeremy, who just looks dumb.

If he didn't mention aldo would we be talking about him right now ? No, mission accomplished

If he didn't mention aldo would we be talking about him right now ? No, mission accomplished
Its not enough to get people to talk about you. What they say when they talk about you matters. Marketing 101 - control the narrative. He didn't think this one through.

Max Holloway deserves it. Not Jeremy, although I'd def watch that fight. Jeremy is like a vicious Viking in that cage with 2 clubs for fists

Its not enough to get people to talk about you. What they say when they talk about you matters. Marketing 101 - control the narrative. He didn't think this one through.

He did, he wants Aldo, not everyone wants Aldo

He called out Amir Khan on twitter as well. As far as Aldo "ducking" him...... there's no possible way Aldo was approached with that fight. Stephens had lost 3 of 4 prior to the Barao win. As an aside, Barao fought like an idiot in their fight. He was pretty much tooling Stephens standing in the first round and proceeded to gas himself out with constant needless TD attempts.

Jeremy you know you have to earn a Title shot to have a crack at Aldo don't you .
If you don't like it talk to the match makers of the UFC
Swanson beat you so Aldo whole pick you apart

Stephens isn't anywhere near Aldo's level and certainly doesn't deserve to fight him.

Aldo is probably technically better but Stephens is dangerous and Aldo wanted no part of him, I'd give Stephens a better chance of beating Conor than anyone else at FW to be honest.

He's a guy you don't wish to fight unless you have to, crazy power and beating him isn't getting you to the title. Risk/reward just doesn't add up.

The inconsistent nobody is trying to bait Aldo into a fight. He better be careful what he wishes for. He may not be able to walk properly for the rest of his life if Aldo gets hold of him.
Those days are long gone. Aldo would win a snoozer where he'd throw one or two half hearted leg kicks

Those days are long gone. Aldo would win a snoozer where he'd throw one or two half hearted leg kicks

There would be literally no takedown threat from Stephens. He would tear him to shreds via leg kicks and technique with kicks and punches.

Back