JEREMY STEPHENS: "ALDO RAN FROM ME"

Stephens has never made a decent title run, we're talking about a guy that has been beaten by Cub, Max and Aloe Vera since moving to featherweight.

lol Aldo would dismantle this clown if that is even remotely true he should be thanking Aldo

anybody_wanna_buy_a_bike.gif

The inconsistent nobody is trying to bait Aldo into a fight. He better be careful what he wishes for. He may not be able to walk properly for the rest of his life if Aldo gets hold of him.

Quit acting like Aldo is some badass. He hasn't put on a devastating performance since he leg kicked the crap out of Faber.

Quit acting like Aldo is some badass. He hasn't put on a devastating performance since he leg kicked the crap out of Faber.

So if Aldo isn't a badass, who in your dumb opinion is?

Last edited:
I dont like this Jeremy guy, i always rooted against him.

I dont mind see Aldo crack his skull open... but like we all know, he have no bussines inside the same Cage with Aldo.
If he could beat Cub and Max after they gat their titelshot, then MAYbe.

How is waiting to unify the title running from Stephens?

Same way Conor winning the Cage Warriors 145/155 belts and immediately joining the UFC is weak because he didn't defend his small org belts.

Or at least that's what Conor haters here (and Jim Alers) would have you believe.

If Jeremy Stephens was a drug test, maybe I'd believe him (satire)

In all honesty that sounds like a great fight, I'd love to watch Aldo outclass him on the feet.

Jeremy is inconsistent as fuck, lost to Cub, Charles and Max. Stephens vs Edgar next

I like Stephens a fighter, he's always one punch away from victory, but Aldo is on another level. Jeremy will not be able to land his big power punches on Aldo.

Jeremy is inconsistent as fuck, lost to Cub, Charles and Max. Stephens vs Edgar next

Reckon if Conor v Aldo 2 is happening in New York, Edgar is sticking around in case of an Aldo pull out. You couldn't put him in there if Conor pulled out and have Aldo v Edgar 3. If Aldo pulls out, it should be really Conor v Holloway 2. Or if Conor pulls out they'd probably strip him of the belt and you'd have Aldo v Holloway 1.

<31>

Wrong person to call out. He doesn't want that aldo money. He should call out conor

Back