Jeremy Clarkson in a wizard hat appears!

and btw sadly its over.
The French bought it and the 2024 will look and be a generic SUV.
RIP :(

I'll eventually get it, but one that's made in soviet times. Mid-late 80's.

Anywhore, I don't watch Jeremy Clarkson really since vacating the UK. I used to read his column in The Times at the weekend, bit rubbish how he behaved which led to him leaving Top Gear but the cut of his jib in the newspaper column was grat.

I'll eventually get it, but one that's made in soviet times. Mid-late 80's.

Yes. Exactly. Its such an awesome and terrible thing.
IIRC it used as a tractor to pull ploughs in Russia.
I saw a great review ones, the guy started by laughing at the car.
But when they when off road... he had to pull out the camera crews cars which was some big 4x4 cars that got stuck in the mud.
He change his mind after driving it.

The 2024 looks like the new Dacia Duster (same owner in Renault)
Its sad and blasphemy.

But when they when off road... he had to pull out the camera crews cars which was some big 4x4 cars that got stuck in the mud.

Its sad and blasphemy.

In 90's/early 00's here they were used as police cars.

KmPn6SobxM1pzAOSe-RRBEOzJ-a3NfiOvP6f1ycYaSS4E8_itTf7Yu2KUhuRWdyPsa7G_wwRxFe2No-th1ZlbY0TdTlJ1IC4ay9W7g

In early 90's in my village they were used as police cars.

Why?... I mean you could probably outrun them on a bicycle.
0-100 on what was it 18sec?

Its sad and blasphemy.

The market/quality/fabrication expenses are fucked for a lada.. i agree with the blasphemy.. unless it's an immortal offroader half the price of a slightly used vacuum cleaner they failed..

The market/quality/fabrication expenses are fucked for a lada.. i agree with the blasphemy.. unless it's an immortal offroader half the price of a slightly used vacuum cleaner they failed..

this is the 2024
Look at the front.. its the "same" front as the new Dacia
What we need is yet another SUV for the city people in the low/middle segment..
Because, WV, Dacia, Seat, Skoda and so on is not enough-
cover-r4x3w1000-5dee83db584ac-lada-4-4-vision-82-jpeg.jpg

this is the 2024
Look at the front.. its the "same" front as the new Dacia
What we need is yet another SUV for the city people in the low/middle segment..
Because, WV, Dacia, Seat, Skoda and so on is not enough-
cover-r4x3w1000-5dee83db584ac-lada-4-4-vision-82-jpeg.jpg

Yup.. pretty much a sandals and socks situation.. but it's good to be able to spot them from a distance..

Reactions: Isa
Yup.. pretty much a sandals and socks situation.. but it's good to be able to spot them from a distance..

I dont get it..
I would make a "modern" retro design on the Niva, keep it low techish easy to fix on the road and aim it as a cheap alternative for outdoors /hunters, think cheap Land Rover Defender.

Nice!
Good old Lada.
In Denmark they where common in the 80ties.
Back then Denmark was the poor country in the Nordics and cars has like +200% taxes or some shit. So Lada was pretty common we are talking early to mid 80ties.
Driving a volvo was for rich people.

deadpool-negasonic-teenage-warhead.gif

I dont get it..
I would make a "modern" retro design on the Niva, keep it low techish easy to fix on the road and aim it as a cheap alternative for outdoors /hunters, think cheap Land Rover Defender.

True.. while i can see where you're going.. what is stopping that guy from actually buying an old lada and a mount for his phone..

I seriously doubt manufacturing an easy to fix on the road car today is cheaper than buying the older asian brands.. add a tablet and you're good..

It should have been left alone.. :/

Reactions: Isa
I dont get it..

Skoda used to make interesting cars, rear engine, rear wheel drive.....

27.jpg

Then they became another VAG clone.......... whilst they still tried to break the mold it was never the same.

Back