Jeremy Clarkson in a wizard hat appears!

Cpt Migraine

Never out of likes..
@red
Reaction score
He will grant you the car of your dreams for the same amount of money you spend on your current car..

The "drawback" is you have to use it just like you use your current car.. ie good luck getting over those speedbumps outside your kids' school, good luck getting that ikea shelf etc..

What do you wish for?

I'm a simple man but would probably go for something like the e63 amg.. 0dcc5fde-1588-4ccc-80f8-0497f3a3b530.jpeg.jpg

He will grant you the car of your dreams for the same amount of money you spend on your current car..

The "drawback" is you have to use it just like you use your current car.. ie good luck getting over those speedbumps outside your kids' school, good luck getting that ikea shelf etc..

What do you wish for?

I'm a simple man but would probably go for something like the e63 amg.. View attachment 881122
Funny, I thought about the sleeping policemen going over one coming into work this morning. I see loads of Ferraris and Lambos where I work and always wonder how they get over them.

A Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter made for Camping and shit.
Worth 6 fugures, always useful.
sportsmobile-four-by-four-07.jpg

Could sleep in the parking of any bars instead of drunk driving myself home
(even tho I'm really good at it)

What do you wish for?

I'm a simple man but would probably go for something like the e63 amg.. View attachment 881122

That's a nice choice, sir.

Either that Mercedes, an Audi S8 Avant or Volvo S90 T8 would do.

Got my 2004 Audi A4 for 2.5k euros.

I reckon I could buy a nice E36 for that money.

images

Last edited:
55 or 56 Belair for free! I would think out of more than one vehicle to choose from, I do what I want with Jeremy car.

Did you Google break?

verb
verb: break; 3rd person present: breaks; past tense: broke; gerund or present participle: breaking; past participle: broken
separate or cause to separate into pieces as a result of a blow, shock, or strain.

What does this have to do with Jeremy Clarkson? I still have no idea who he is.

verb
verb: break; 3rd person present: breaks; past tense: broke; gerund or present participle: breaking; past participle: broken
separate or cause to separate into pieces as a result of a blow, shock, or strain.

What does this have to do with Jeremy Clarkson? I still have no idea who he is.
This would be far easier for you if your Googlefu wasn't all screwy. You wouldn't have to be going back and forth then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back