Jeremy Clarkson in a wizard hat appears!

True.. while i can see where you're going.. what is stopping that guy from actually buying an old lada and a mount for his phone..

I seriously doubt manufacturing an easy to fix on the road car today is cheaper than buying the older asian brands.. add a tablet and you're good..

It should have been left alone.. :/

Well I said an updated version with retro design ;-)
The Niva engine is hmmm less fun.. IIRC its 0-100 in 18 seconds and its 1.2+ L/milen.
So a more up to date engine and some stuff like that.
Its also noisy as hell ( a friend did a test drive looking for a new car. Said it was an experience).

Gotta hand it to you guys btw..

The thread premise is dream cars and we're discussing lada..

Not bad..

vladimir-putin-clap.gif

That's a nice choice, sir.

Either that Mercedes, an Audi S8 Avant or Volvo S90 T8 would do.
I may have missed it, but Audi have never made an A8/S8 Avant have they? The closest you'll get to a big, fast Audi wagon is an RS6 Avant, or an SQ7 or SQ8 if an SUV will cut it?

I may have missed it, but Audi have never made an A8/S8 Avant have they? The closest you'll get to a big, fast Audi wagon is an RS6 Avant, or an SQ7 or SQ8 if an SUV will cut it?

Yep, you're right, I messed up all the letters and numbers and meant a RS6.

And get away from me with your SUVs :D

Yep, you're right, I messed up all the letters and numbers and meant a RS6.

And get away from me with your SUVs :D
Ha, I quite like the big Audi SUVs. The RS6 Avant would definitely be close to the top of my list too though.

i can make slight changes to my route of travel to avoid speed bumps, and i'm not a savage, i get shit delivered to my home.

so its a low to the ground car for me, as my old buddy will be 14 pretty soon, and he doesn't have the stuff to jump into the car like he did in his prime pup days.

Bugatti-Atlantic-Concepts-04CarScoops554.jpg

He will grant you the car of your dreams for the same amount of money you spend on your current car..

The "drawback" is you have to use it just like you use your current car.. ie good luck getting over those speedbumps outside your kids' school, good luck getting that ikea shelf etc..

What do you wish for?

I'm a simple man but would probably go for something like the e63 amg.. View attachment 881122
So what you’re saying is I can only get a car for the amount I spent on my current car when I bought it?

So what you’re saying is I can only get a car for the amount I spent on my current car when I bought it?

No sherbro..

What i'm saying is Clarkson grants you whatever car you want and you still pay the same as you do now.. it's just to see what people ideally would daily drive..

If the premise was he would just give you any car people would just get a ferrari gto and sell it or get a pagani and keep their current car..

He will grant you the car of your dreams for the same amount of money you spend on your current car..

The "drawback" is you have to use it just like you use your current car.. ie good luck getting over those speedbumps outside your kids' school, good luck getting that ikea shelf etc..

What do you wish for?

I'm a simple man but would probably go for something like the e63 amg.. View attachment 881122

That new Cadillac Blackwing is fuckin dope, comes with a manual stick
2022-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-1-1628524481.jpg

Probably just get a Model S Plaid. It is a 4 door car, and I won’t have to worry about chips and whatnot. Plus, I’d smoke 99 percent cars in existence today. Ferrari 488 and whatnot would be great but for everyday use? Id cry.

Back