Jeremy Botter Hinting At Marlon Moraes Signing With UFC

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I'd love to see Moraes sign with The UFC, although I know he won't be making as much as he is in WSOF where he's clearing 200k a fight with sponsors, etc. Who would you like your see him debut against if he signs?

Jeremy Botter, the dude who falsely accused BJ Penn of the rape allegations without checking the credibility of his sources?

Fuck this guy, he throws shit at the wall and hopes it sticks.
Yeah idiot move by him but he's been correct about alot of other shit. He was first to report the sale of the UFC being his latest break.

If he's getting that much to crush scrubs I would suggest he stay in WSOF. I'd like to see him though but he's not worth more than 50-75k per fight max.

He deserves an immediate title shot given the lack of true number 1 contender at 135.

Rizin will reveal him as Cro Cop's opponent for the GP. But I hope he does sign with UFC, he's been looking pretty good and it would be interesting to see how he does against the top 5 at BW. I really hope he doesn't go to bellator or something, they barely have any BWs right now.

He deserves an immediate title shot given the lack of true number 1 contender at 135.

I think Dilly deserves the rematch. Their first fight was very close and TJ just beat Raphael who was the #3 guy

Let Moraes fight a top 10 or 5 guy and prove himself against legit comp while getting some exposure to the fans. If he wins then give him the shitle tot.

I think Dilly deserves the rematch. Their first fight was very close and TJ just beat Raphael who was the #3 guy

Let Moraes fight a top 10 or 5 guy and prove himself against legit comp while getting some exposure to the fans. If he wins then give him the shitle tot.
Moraes vs. Dillashaw would be fuckin awesome.

Huge signing. Moraes is very exciting, and is the best 135-er outside of the UFC, imo.

I guess you could do the rematch but I didn't really find Cruz vs. Dilly 1 all that close personally and rematches get a little boring after a while. I think you could do Dilly vs. Caraway for the winner of Moraes vs. Cruz. But I think you're right that they will have him prove himself first and give Dilly the rematch.

I guess you could do the rematch but I didn't really find Cruz vs. Dilly 1 all that close personally and rematches get a little boring after a while. I think you could do Dilly vs. Caraway for the winner of Moraes vs. Cruz. But I think you're right that they will have him prove himself first and give Dilly the rematch.
Moraes-Caraway winner vs. Cruz-Dillashaw 2 winner?

I hope so. I got to meet Marlon a couple times during 200 fight week and he was a really nice guy.

It's kinda ridiculous to think the fight wasn't close. MMA media scored it pretty much right down the middle. You might be biased if you don't think it was very close.

1Y81HQD.png

That's a fairly good signing if true, a nice name to throw into the 135 mix.

Not close? If any fight could be called a toss up, it's Cruz/Dillashaw. I scored it for Dillashaw myself. A rematch is more than justified.

Not close? If any fight could be called a toss up, it's Cruz/Dillashaw. I scored it for Dillashaw myself. A rematch is more than justified.
To be clear when I say not close I don't mean I scored it 50-45. I just thought the three to four rounds Cruz won effectively answered the questions I had about that matchup. I guess a better way of saying it is the fight was in ways close but I don't feel like the fighters are all that close talent wise. That seems like a strange thing to say, and it probably is, but that's just how I feel about it. It was a good fight though

That would be awesome news. Marlon is a hell of a fighter.

fckya.gif

BW, LW and FW are gonna look so insanely strong in a year. I mean LW always is but FW already is getting up there. BW just keeps getting stacked and there are guys like Ramos, Duquesnoi, Yam, Caldwell etc. outside UFC too. Ramos and Duquenoi will def sign IMO not sure about Caldwell

We'll see. His championship clause isn't as solid as bellator but maybe he can get around it. I'll look tomorrow at his deal. I'd be fine with him in the ufc though.

Back