Jeremy Botter Hinting At Marlon Moraes Signing With UFC

We'll see. His championship clause isn't as solid as bellator but maybe he can get around it. I'll look tomorrow at his deal. I'd be fine with him in the ufc though.
Who would you like to see him fight?

Does WSOF do stringent drug testing? Do they test all main event fighters?

Moraes vs Dillasnake... I wanna see it

Moraes vs Dodson, or Moraes vs Wineland.

Botter also said the UFC would never sign Will Brooks. NEWSFLASH: he was wrong.

Brooks got Pearson, so give Moraes someone like Frankie Saenz or Rani Yahya.
Wineland or Dodson imo. Both would be a nice striking fight, Yahya would be good too but Saenz just got Ko'd, so I don't think we'll see him for a bit. Johnny Eduardo wouldn't be bad either.

@JohnyBrabo Fuck you, you beat me to it :mad:

He deserves an immediate title shot given the lack of true number 1 contender at 135.
Terrible timing to me making this quote.

Linker got a huge main event win that pushed him into the top 5, TJ (who should argueably be champ) avevenged one of his few loses against a highly ranked fight, Caraway/Garbrant are sneaking there way up the top 10 list and Dodson (whose top level talent) is looking for a big fight.

This division hasn't looked this good in a long time.......(lack of contenders, yeah right ).

Marlon coming for those glass knees

DefiniteRashGoosefish.gif

He did the Money Manziel sign after his latest fight. Dude is looking to get paid.

I remember when he was this 7-4-1 lower-level guy who came in and upset Miguel Torres. He then proceeded to head kick, leg kick, dominate, and submit his way to the title and then through to the present, where he is without question a top-3 BW outside the UFC.
His striking is excellent, his jiu-jitsu is pretty high-level, and his leg kicks are nasty. His defensive wrestling hasn't been tested much, but since he's a regular training partner for Frankie then I'll go out on a limb and say that's it's at least up to par. And he's getting batter every time.
If he does come to the UFC, then he certainly won't be making the same kind of money that WSOF and the sponsors are paying him, but I would give him solid odds to be a top-4 bantamweight.

Back