Jeff Sherwood: Dana reads sherdog everyday...

Check out the post history of an account called Philweed. I'm almost positive that's Dana. Never seems to discuss fights, just flames posters who bad mouth Dana and shits on fighters who don't lick Dana's balls.

I think your on to something here, read through some posts and they remind me of Dana a whole lot.

I was just watching a Rogan podcast where he interviewed the mixmartialarts site owners and they flat out admitted Dana contacts them once a week to complain.

That's crazy! Didn't know Dana runs the UG.

If Dana is actually posting on Sherdog he doesn't understand a simple concept like opportunity cost and has no business running the UFC. He would be better off paying someone to do it for him.

What are you going on about?

You could easily go in to support and find out for yourself. It's well known by the mods that this has happened and is likely to happen again.

If anybody needs to step back it's yourself. 2014 red belt? Fuckin sad.

Ever thought about getting a real hobby outside of post whoring?

i think its you that need a real hobby cause youre gotten to

and im too lazy to check the support. i just find it a bit nuts for the government to waste their time in a random internet forum

I've seen several accounts defending UFC fighter pay so assume at least one had to belong to Dana.

I would LOVE to find out who Dana was posting as.

It would probably have been one of the most annoying posters. Or shall I say the most emotional.

Dana seems to have the maturity of a pre-teen, especially based on his twitter tantrums.

Might be reading this thread this very minute.....

Also I am wondering what you guys think about Holly Holm....exciting or no?

he loves us, thats why he will do everything we suggest

Back