Jeff Sherwood: Dana reads sherdog everyday...

That would be cool.

Don't know which is Dana's sherdog account, but there are plenty of DW wannabes on this forum.

Hopefully he picks up on the 'NeoTate' thing and uses it to promote the fight.

I bet he's been banned a coouple times for foul language

I don't know if invented is really the right word. He created Sherdog.

Maybe back in the day Dana read sherdog regularly. Now they have people who are paid to monitor this and other boards. Like most major companies.

Alright I'm gonna fess up. Everyone I am Dana white. And to all of you calling me petty, and immature etc. Etc. You can all kiss my ass. And if you think I give a god dam about your opinions you can just think again. I hate all of you fans and could care less if you like my Reebok deal or not. Have a miserable day assholes......

Why you hidin' behind your alt of alt accounts, Dana?

Not him, but know him. He hasn't posted once in this thread.

I think it was mentioned once but it was quite some time ago. rhaps on one of those early "fight week blog week" vids, that the UFC does have someone employed to check the forums. Not only Sherdog of course.
I mean if one thinks about it, its only logical, probably most big companies have such ppl, you need the feedback from everywhere.

Maybe back in the day Dana read sherdog regularly. Now they have people who are paid to monitor this and other boards. Like most major companies.

The guys who run mixedmartialarts.com were on the Joe Rogan podcast and they said Dana reads the UG forums every day and calls them up once a week.

He manages to tweet people non stop so I don't see why he wouldn't have time to check out the top threads on the UG.

Back