Jeff Sherwood: Dana reads sherdog everyday...

oh so it all makes sense now

rex kwon do is dana's alt account

but at the same time he speaks too well to be dana

maybe its dana through a middleman

Yeah. Dana has an intern write his verbal responses when his hands are busy handling twitter beefs. Dana's a tweefer before Shertard these days. The intern must not be typing Danaisms verbatim.

Last edited:
Old but awesome interview with Jeff Sherwood, the guy who invented Sherdog. He claims that Dana reads Sherdog everyday and makes decisions on what fans find certain fighters being boring:

I think I agree with him, although he used Matt Linland as an example, I find that firing Fitch was influenced by fans finding Fitch to be boring.

EDIT:

I was talking to a buddy of mine who is a long time MMA fan (before TUF series) and he said that, Dana has a tendency to go by the names either Danny,Jimmy,Donny or Mathews.

I think Mathews was an account with notorious post if I remember what I heard correctly...

I would honestly be completely shocked if dana turned out to be the legendary troll Donny.

I just can't picture Dana creating the "hero of time" thread

There's no way Dana could lurk on sherdog without calling people pusses dorks and losers in every thread he reads. He doesn't have the self control.

I seriously doubt DW reads sherdog, this place is a fucking disaster. Zuffa probably pays people to sort through all the drivel; in fact I would be completely appalled if they didn't have anyone reading forums and social media.

I'm sure he does. If you could listen to a recording concerning all the gossip about YOU, wouldn't it be hard to just ignore it? Eventually you would check out. Hello Dana. You're a guy who is lucky to have made it like you did. You're laughably disgusting at times, but your common sense which isn't so common anymore led the UFC off the ground. We're proud of you. Watch your fkn mouth in public.

While I'm not sure if Dana reads Sherdog he did scrap Lawler/Hendricks 3 after it received overwhelmingly negative fan feedback.

I would LOVE to find out who Dana was posting as.

It would probably have been one of the most annoying posters. Or shall I say the most emotional.

Dana seems to have the maturity of a pre-teen, especially based on his twitter tantrums.

Gee, that narrows it down... :icon_chee

Check out the post history of an account called Philweed. I'm almost positive that's Dana. Never seems to discuss fights, just flames posters who bad mouth Dana and shits on fighters who don't lick Dana's balls.

Hi Dana! You should give me a job promoting your strawweight division. They could be a lot more popular than they are now if they had better promotion.

While I'm not sure if Dana reads Sherdog he did scrap Lawler/Hendricks 3 after it received overwhelmingly negative fan feedback.

And really the UFC has been getting hotter since that point.

i think its enough sherdog for today bro

What are you going on about?

You could easily go in to support and find out for yourself. It's well known by the mods that this has happened and is likely to happen again.

If anybody needs to step back it's yourself. 2014 red belt? Fuckin sad.

Ever thought about getting a real hobby outside of post whoring?

Hi Dana! You should give me a job promoting your strawweight division. They could be a lot more popular than they are now if they had better promotion.

Throw in my hat for Light-Heavy, and Paul L for Heavyweight. We need an all Sherdog team on this shit.

That's an old interview (not saying you didn't know). Sherwood does care what DFW thinks, otherwise they wouldn't be pushing UFC fighters in rankings, like Brock over Werdum a few years ago and countless names dropping off the rankings or falling when they exit the UFC. Sherdog lost their press pass years ago and the articles turned from unbiased journalism to positivity towards whatever decision the UFC made. Gross left, then later Rios left and they brought in some new writers.

Dana is an Mma junkie in a positive way. He lives Mma. Fair chance he visits once in a while if bored or interested in stoking his ego if stirred things up. Doubt Dana has much time or patience to visit except briefly.

Good, maybe he should read my posts then, and hire me. He needs somebody to tell him how it is.

Bu then again, I can't afford a $80K pay cut per year, because Dana would only offer me $30K to be employed, which is still better than 90% of the fighters...but sucks.

Back