Jeff Fenech Comeback?!?

JMyersDTN

Sherdog Writer: Joseph Myers
Reaction score
This came from Fightnews.com. It would be nice to see a prime Fenech, but I'm not sure a comeback is a good idea.....

Jeff Fenech comeback?
By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing
Hall of Famer and former three-time world champion Jeff Fenech is rumoured to be making a comeback against Samart Payakaroon in a mid-June bout to be held in Bangkok, Thailand. Fenech, who scored a fourth round knockout over Payakaroon in a WBC jr featherweight title bout on May 8, 1987 in Sydney, Australia, last boxed on May 18, 1996 when he unsuccessfully challenged for the IBF lightweight title against Phillip Holiday losing in two rounds. Fenech finished with a record of 28 wins and 3 losses with 1 draw. He will be 44 years of age on May 28. Payakaroon will be 46 years of age on December 5. His record is 21 wins and 2 losses. Fenech would receive television rights into Australia which could result in millions of dollars.
Tuesday, March 11 2008

This came from Fightnews.com. It would be nice to see a prime Fenech, but I'm not sure a comeback is a good idea.....

Jeff Fenech comeback?
By Ray Wheatley -- World of Boxing
Hall of Famer and former three-time world champion Jeff Fenech is rumoured to be making a comeback against Samart Payakaroon in a mid-June bout to be held in Bangkok, Thailand. Fenech, who scored a fourth round knockout over Payakaroon in a WBC jr featherweight title bout on May 8, 1987 in Sydney, Australia, last boxed on May 18, 1996 when he unsuccessfully challenged for the IBF lightweight title against Phillip Holiday losing in two rounds. Fenech finished with a record of 28 wins and 3 losses with 1 draw. He will be 44 years of age on May 28. Payakaroon will be 46 years of age on December 5. His record is 21 wins and 2 losses. Fenech would receive television rights into Australia which could result in millions of dollars.
Tuesday, March 11 2008
that mother fucker tried to steal my watch last year ,so I hope he gets ko'd

Back