Jedrzejczyk vs Kowalkiweicz (JJ vs KK)

It would literally take months for the graphic artist just to figure a way to get the names spelled correctly. Not to mention getting it to all fit somehow.

He might even throw his hands up and say
"Fuck it. Let's just use their faces".

KK via knees to the face

JJ will reduce KK to bloody pulp and tears.

I think there will be even more grudge between them cuz they are both Polish.

let her actually fight some decent competition before we judge whether she's ready for JoJed

When Grasso soundly beat Inoue, Inoue was coming off a loss to Kowalkiweicz that she easily could have, and perhaps even should have, got the decision in. I don't know that she's ready for Jedrzejczyk, but she's almost certainly a bigger threat than Calderwood, with all due respect to your countrywoman of whom I'd call myself a fan.

I've been saying it since they signed KK.

KSW does huge numbers in Poland, literally half the men in the country (between the ages of 18-40) watch KSW events live. KK was their third biggest draw behind Pudz, and Khalidov.

JJ vs. KK in Poland (for the belt) will do big numbers. It's the fight that UFC wants to make.

I think KK will make it competitive, but I'm not sure if she's ready for JJ yet...

joanna650.jpg

+
25jcvv8.jpg

=
kk12.jpg

the timing does work out for them to fight in NY though..

I think they might put it on the Manchester card tbh

then they can have whoever wins defend in poland early in 2017

I'm high on Grasso (Lel) but she's still a diamond in the rough as far as ring IQ and all around skill. JJ has dozens of fights under her belt. The gap is too big right now.

umm... she beat mizuki, who was dead even with karolina k.
and I dont think KK is ready for JoJed either, she also needs to actually challenge some of the girls in the UFC before she would be worthy of challenging for the belt

JJ vs KK in Poland!

JJ gunna beat that ass.

When Grasso soundly beat Inoue, Inoue was coming off a loss to Kowalkiweicz that she easily could have, and perhaps even should have, got the decision in. I don't know that she's ready for Jedrzejczyk, but she's almost certainly a bigger threat than Calderwood, with all due respect to your countrywoman of whom I'd call myself a fan.
behave yourself, she is in no way a bigger threat than Jojo

Fuck what a nightmare of names for people who decorate cakes

JJ will win this fight quite easily if they stay at range, Rose was able to outland her in boxing range and KK had success in the clinch where JJ is pretty dam good.

KK will do much better than people think. I don't think Joanna will do well at handling a gritty muay khao.

JJ would win by tko, but I would watch this fight, it would be cool to have this at an ON FOX event in Europe.. Poland. I would even go to it if I was still in Russia by the time this took place.

I don't see KK take this, even that I want her to.
If Rose can punch her in the face that easly, when JJ will ruin that cute face.

Back