Jedrzejczyk vs Kowalkiweicz (JJ vs KK)

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who wants to see this all-Polish UFC WMMA title fight?

And imagine Goldie pronouncing both fighters' names constantly throughout the entire fight.

Kowalkievicz or whatever her name is is going to get lit the fuck up.

KK seemed to indicate bad blood too... interdasting.

still think JoJed wins that fight, think the only girl that has a chance against JoJed is Jojo

I would root for KK. Because she is so hot and cute. But I think JJ might light her up on the feet. That Polish heart tho. .... will defo be a 5 round war!

KK didn't look good enough for JJ... but will probably happen. Looks like she's next in line... so JJ will get a bone to chew on while the division shakes it self out for the next one.

I am sure KK can beat JJ eventually.But not yet.She should have at least one more fight.If they book it though it will be fucking fireworks!

KK's pretty face going to get pieced up.

The only girl on Joanna's level was Claudia, and she got beaten up. The rest of the girls are just there to beef up JJ's highlight reel.

I don't think we have a choice now bro... did you hear Rogan ?

I really like KK... I really do.

But she has nothing but a punchers chance. And with Val, we've seen Joanna can stand and trade. But she comes out on top.

Her cardio is second to none. That's GSP level cardio. ... They will NEVER lose a fight by gassing out.

KK is the paduwan. Joanna IS the master.

man you guys are overrating jj's striking she had a tough fight with valerie and got dropped by claudia kk is the only good striker she will have ever faced in mma and kk looked amazing last night especially in the clinch

how much is a vowel in poland? people can't seem to buy em that much

we should just bang our foreheads on the keyboard for a while and then add a vs somewhere in the middle of what comes out and everybody will know what fight we are talking about.

I don't.

Hope the metros in charge don't try and force this as a main event.

Fightmetric says Rose landed 74 total strikes on KK. With Joanna's power KK will be a bloody mess.

Jedrzejczyk vs Kowalkiweicz: Battle of the consonants!

I think JJ Murders KK easily

Back