JDS will KO Cain with a knee in round 2

horse-meat.jpg

Overhand right ... early in the 1st round... mark my words

Last edited:
How did this not become a shoop thread?

Typical sherdog prediction. Say something stupid and hope it may happen.
No chance Cain stands and waits with TD till second round. Feeling out is very rare in HW division too. Jds isnt known for knees, very unlikely he starts using it now to fullfil your prediction.

cain is going to be way more cautious this fight and i expect jds to back him against the cage and hammer him with his lethal uppercuts while coming in then again in the clinch. i mean they don't even have to land clean and i still see jds putting him away with em

I think you'll be surprised. Cain will be more aggressive this time. It might be a good thing, or it might cost him the fight rather fast again. We'll see, can't wait.

Typical sherdog prediction. Say something stupid and hope it may happen.
No chance Cain stands and waits with TD till second round. Feeling out is very rare in HW division too. Jds isnt known for knees, very unlikely he starts using it now to fullfil your prediction.

I will have you know I have studied hours of tapes on JDS. From sparring to fights. It will happen.

I would think jds would assume he at the very worst will get taken down. Hence, the blackbelt so maybe a submission win or atleast close attempt. I expect Cain to be smart and calm but there is no chance in hell flashbacks don't run in his head. So its possible he could get scared/nervous and run into a knee. I think honestly it will take place on the ground with Fitch like wrestling or on the feet with jds chasing Cain not landing anything significant. Who knows its a fight anything could happen.

Another stupid prediction without base

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back