JDS will KO Cain with a knee in round 2

Your OP pic isn't festive enough. Corrected. War JDS

When has junior ever landed a big knee in the octagon? Not saying he couldn't, but I think a sprawl followed by an uppercut is far more likely than a knee.

This will be Cain's thoughts exactly, right before he shoots in.

Those look like Carwin arms. I'd hate to hold that pad nonetheless be in the octagon with him while he swings those things at you.

The first round is a feeling out process for both, with no one committing 100% on anything.

Second round, Cain shoots in for a shingle leg and...

184eabcc4ee411e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

BOOM! Knee to the face! Cain is out cold.

jds-belt.jpg

Feel free to bump this when I am correct... or wrong, this is Sherdog.

Hes on the Overeem Diet (tm)

if he does, then expect cain to take him down. i predicted cain to lose the 1st fight but im predicting him too win the 2nd.this is going to be a long rivalry, cain wins 2 out of 4 fights and one is a draw

I can see Cain winning a striking decision if he doesnt get KTFO in the 1st or first half of 2nd round. JDS looks like he gained way too much mass and will be slow as hell and probably gas within the 2nd round.

edit: I was kinda right^

Last edited:
JDS will KO Cain with a punch in round 1, you heard it here 1st. :icon_lol:

he is getting ready for overeem already it seems. he knows that's the only real threat to his title.

I hope not. Even though I favor JDS majorly vs Cain he shouldn't in any way look past him. Cain will come prepared, more so than ever before. He wants revenge. I hope he doesn't get it though.

if he does, then expect cain to take him down. i predicted cain to lose the 1st fight but im predicting him too win the 2nd.this is going to be a long rivalry, cain wins 2 out of 4 fights and one is a draw

Nice insight mystic meg. I am however betting against you.

we're gonna see some uppercuts in the clinch

Back