JDS will KO Cain with a knee in round 2

JDS is a monster. He's always been big though and I doubt he's put on any more mass. Heaviest he's weighed in for a fight has been 241 against Nelson. Besides that he typically comes in at 239.

JDS is a monster. He's always been big though and I doubt he's put on any more mass. Heaviest he's weighed in for a fight has been 241 against Nelson. Besides that he typically comes in at 239.

That's true, he came in at 78.6 lbs at the weigh in just after being born.

Don't be doubting my sources :)

Someone pointed out that the guy holding the pads is Glaube Feitosa. If that's the case, then I'm calling JDS KO by brazilian kick in the 2nd.

Damn he is yoked. Has he got some special Amazonian herbs and spices on his food?

It will be either Cain by Stepover Toe Hold or Junior by the Atomic Drop. As long as Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon don't interfere and cause a disqualification.

junior-dos-santos-500x312.jpg

Win

When has junior ever landed a big knee in the octagon? Not saying he couldn't, but I think a sprawl followed by an uppercut is far more likely than a knee.

Cro Cop one stands out

The first round is a feeling out process for both, with no one committing 100% on anything.

Second round, Cain shoots in for a shingle leg and...

184eabcc4ee411e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

BOOM! Knee to the face! Cain is out cold.

jds-belt.jpg

Feel free to bump this when I am correct... or wrong, this is Sherdog.

you have no clue what u talking about. jds knows cain has a massive cardio. he will not wait . he will try to knock him out right away .
with that being said, cain wins it this time

Someone pointed out that the guy holding the pads is Glaube Feitosa. If that's the case, then I'm calling JDS KO by brazilian kick in the 2nd.

That would instantly make JDS the undisputed GOAT.

Brazilian%20Kick_dojo.jpg

Back