JDS training at American Top Team for his next fight; working on his wrestling

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Source

http://www.ufc.com.br/news/junior-cigano-preparacao-american-top-team

Alex Davis, one of ATT founders, said that JDS' next camp will happen entirely at ATT.

"He's probably training there. It's a perfect fit for him, because we have Steve Mocco, who beat Cain Velasquez 9 times [at wrestling] and that's exactly the work Cigano needs. He already been at ATT a couple of times, but his knee was injured, so he couldn't really go hard. But I believe his next camp will be there"

Judging by his Instagram account, he's already training there (probably to face Overeem):

cici.jpg

Wrestling-trained JDS beats everyone on the planet. :icon_chee

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! D1 JDS is GOAT

Terrible imo, work on your defense
He's training wrestling to deal with Overeem ?

Good for him. JDS has been one of my favorite fighters and its always good to expand your game.

I'm pretty sure he won't be training only wrestling. ATT is a better fit for him to train all aspects of his game.

He could sit on his ass for 3 months and still go in cold and beat Overeem. He's training wrestling for eventual showdowns with Werdum and Cain (again!)

Overeem can take people down and submit them. You guys know that he's excellent on the ground, right?

He could sit on his ass for 3 months and still go in cold and beat Overeem. He's training wrestling for eventual showdowns with Werdum and Cain (again!)

Was just about to write the same thing.

Dos Santos on his worst day beats Overeem. Diet Reem is a different fighter anyhow, and JDS is arguably his worst matchup.

Overeem can take people down and submit them. You guys know that he's excellent on the ground, right?

I've seen him do it so little in the last couple of years that I'm beggining to think HE doesn't know that anymore.

Too little too late. That 45 min to an hour he spent with Cain punching him in the face ruined him.

This is great news. I didn't think Nova Uniao was a good fit for him, no offense to Dede

Back