JDS says Werdum declined fight with him

this is a big part of why people like conor btw. he wouldnt turn down whoever he was offered on short notice (and he had/has a lot more to lose than werdum)

Bullshit. No way he would have accepted a guy like Khabib with ONE WEEK notice. Not only he cherry picked his opponents....but "has a lot more to lose"?

Werdum is fighting for a title shot....what Conor had to lose against Nate? And in the rematch? And against Eddie? Absolutely nothing.

He even chose to fight Nate at 170 and not at 155 both times to already have an excuse and "Nate Diaz is a massive welterweight" "he is three times my size" came in.

Bullshit. No way he would have accepted a guy like Khabib with ONE WEEK notice. Not only he cherry picked his opponents....but "has a lot more to lose"?

Werdum is fighting for a title shot....what Conor had to lose against Nate? And in the rematch? And against Eddie? Absolutely nothing.

He even chose to fight Nate at 170 and not at 155 both times to already have an excuse and "Nate Diaz is a massive welterweight" "he is three times my size" came in.
You dont know he would turn down khabib on short notice you are speculating

You dont know he would turn down khabib on short notice you are speculating

Dude if you still believe in fairy tales it's ok,but please don't tell me he would face Khabib with one week notice.

He stepped up to fight Poirier when Duffy got injured,he remained silent when Ferguson pulled out against Khabib. There is a reason for that.

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

junior-dos-santos_fabricio-werdum.gif

Werdum is not about that life
Thats a young jds idk if the same would happen but jds isnt a good match up for anyone besides cain

Werdum accepted 4 fights with Cain and only one fight happened. Is that not punishment enough? They should be throwing him a bone here.

Well now that it's official...Cain out.

Werdum vs JDS for next shot.

Werdum was lucky his all career. He lost the second fight with Travis browne and he would lose badly against Cain this time around.
Stop talking bullshit KOfinger. You're the GOAT poster but recently your posts suck

Its not Werdum's job to find the hardest possible fight to find on a weeks notice.

Werdum's biggest wins are against fighters who weren't at 100% like Cain and out of prime Fedor. Couldn't even defend the UFC belt once.

Dude if you still believe in fairy tales it's ok,but please don't tell me he would face Khabib with one week notice.

He stepped up to fight Poirier when Duffy got injured,he remained silent when Ferguson pulled out against Khabib. There is a reason for that.
Yes i do believe he would so i guess i believe in fairytales. Life is good.

Werdum's biggest wins are against fighters who weren't at 100% like Cain and out of prime Fedor. Couldn't even defend the UFC belt once.
That is totally unfair,like the guy doesnt have his own injuries.

As someone who is attending the Halifax card, I do not want jds or struve to be pulled from that card for any reason.

So in that respect, I'm glad werdum turned down fights with both of them.

In any other situation I would be super pissed that Cain/werdum fell apart again.

If Jds beats Struve he's probably getting the next title shot
If Cain is ineligible, and Werdum is refusing someone else for a number 1 contender match then yeah i'd agree this should move jds to the front of the line. I like me some Werdum, but man I gotta scratch my head at refusing given the situation. Last time he claimed injury as well, when refused Stipe on short notice. But this one seems questionable unless he again was willing to fight the guy he was already preparing for Injured. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Seems like a weird situation.

Werdum was lucky his all career. He lost the second fight with Travis browne and he would lose badly against Cain this time around.
He broke travis finger and kicked him in the face stfu troll

Yeah thinning hair Dos Santos was scary as fuck. But did he get even more powerful as his hair loss progressed?

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd1-Slomo-3-400-sg.gif

Those Cain fights def took a toll

Werdum is a horrible matchup for Cain. JDS is a horrible matchup for Werdum. Cain is a horrible matchup for JDS.

Back