JDS says Werdum declined fight with him

LOL at posting that gif trying to imply that JDS is still this same fighter. Their careers have gone in opposite directions since this fight. Werdum smashes him in a rematch.

Can't imagine why...

werdumktfo.gif

JDS hit him so hard his ears wiggled:D

LOL at posting that gif trying to imply that JDS is still this same fighter. Their careers have gone in opposite directions since this fight. Werdum smashes him in a rematch.

lol. Too bad Werdum doesn't feel the same as you. We could actually see them fight next week if he did.

I don't Blame him JDS is one of the toughest guys in the Division and on a Weeks notice after training for a completely different fighter , he's smart not to take the fight .
But all of this could just be speculation on the part of JDS , the UFC has to offer the fight to Werdum we have no idea if they did normally Dana will make a comment to try and put pressure on the fighter and i haven't heard him say shit .

I'm sure he did. Werdum knows Cigano is a bad matchup for him

Lmao and how do you imagine he does that? Junior is Werdum's kryptonite, the same way Cain is Junior's and Stipe is EVERYBODY'S

Man watching these JDS vs Werdum gifs; Prime JDS was just a monster, speed and brutal power. Obviously he's aged and slowed and never changed his ways (can't fight going backwards and always backing into the cage) but if you let him bang he's just scary

Werdum was lucky his all career. He lost the second fight with Travis browne and he would lose badly against Cain this time around.

If Sherdog banned people for stupidity you'd be the first to go.

it was luck that Cain failed to prepare for the Mexico altitude, all his career he high paced and out cardiod everyone, including high pace for 5 rounds, in Mexico he literally gassed after 2 rounds, Werdum himself said that Cain can´t prepare for the altitude in 10 days, he went there like 2 months earlier. He outsmarted him. Let´s a level playing field fight

So much bullshit in this post I don't know where to begin...

-Luck that he failed to prepare for the altitude? Where the fuck does luck come into it? Preparing for altitude was part of the overall preparation for the fight and Werdum properly prepared for the altitude. Preparing for a fight in every area that is required is part of being a fighter. You can't make excuses for this.

-He gassed after 2 rounds? In part he did. But Werdum butchered him in the 2nd round and hit him with huge knees to the body which slowed him right down.

-How the fuck was it not a level playing field the first time around? Was Werdum immune to the altitude? Did Cain somehow not know where the fight was taking place until the last minute?

You're talking utter bullshit mate.

I don't blame him. Getting ready for a wrestler this whole time and fighting a great striker as a last minute replacement is just not a good idea. You can tell Werdum cares about winning so much(smart move) not like some fighters who take fights on short notice with "we'll see what happens" in their mind.

I don't blame Werdum if he did turn to down JDS. Cigano is a beast and dissimilar to Cain. Having said that, it's a bummer to have such a good heavyweight scrap off the upcoming card.

the JDS who whooped ben rothwell would destroy the werdum who fought browne

Meh. People acting like doom is afraid. He's gotten way better since then, while jds has gotten much worse. I think werdum handles him ina rematch.

So much bullshit in this post I don't know where to begin...

-Luck that he failed to prepare for the altitude? Where the fuck does luck come into it? Preparing for altitude was part of the overall preparation for the fight and Werdum properly prepared for the altitude. Preparing for a fight in every area that is required is part of being a fighter. You can't make excuses for this.

-He gassed after 2 rounds? In part he did. But Werdum butchered him in the 2nd round and hit him with huge knees to the body which slowed him right down.

-How the fuck was it not a level playing field the first time around? Was Werdum immune to the altitude? Did Cain somehow not know where the fight was taking place until the last minute?

You're talking utter bullshit mate.

It was luck cause Cain showed up prepared vs everybody else just not vs Werdum. So Werdum was lucky cause he did not
control Cain not adjusting. And it wasn´t an excus as it´s a legit loss, the reason is just lucky.

Back