JDS says Werdum declined fight with him

Werdum was lucky his all career. He lost the second fight with Travis browne and he would lose badly against Cain this time around.

...no. He beat Browne convincingly in the second match. And you don't sub champions by "luck". He's one of the best BJJ fighters in all of MMA.

JDS would murder again and Werdum knows it so he will duck JDS for the rest of his career if he can

I'd avoid that match up too. Almost killed Werdum
He utterly destroyed him with that uppercut but Werdum has improved so much since then I am a little bit surprised he turned it down, but then again we've no idea how badly JDS affected Werdum's confidence back in the day after that brutal ko.

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

junior-dos-santos_fabricio-werdum.gif

Werdum is not about that life

JDS with hair was scary.

Werdum was lucky his all career. He lost the second fight with Travis browne and he would lose badly against Cain this time around.

If anything he TKO'd Browne in the 2nd fight. You can't call time out because of an injury. Even after that fuck up he still won on points clearly. He also would have beat Cain just as easily this time, if Cain actually turned up. He's getting that belt back!

wait a sec what how did he lose to travis browne the 2nd fight im gonna need some gifs. But I agree I think Cain wouldve smashed in rematch

Werdum does not have a mentality of a warrior and a champion........i don't really like his personality...he seems dirty and full of tricks to me........his behaviour is disgraceful from time to time....first he declined Stipe, now JDS.....pussy....

it was luck that Cain failed to prepare for the Mexico altitude, all his career he high paced and out cardiod everyone, including high pace for 5 rounds, in Mexico he literally gassed after 2 rounds, Werdum himself said that Cain can´t prepare for the altitude in 10 days, he went there like 2 months earlier. He outsmarted him. Let´s a level playing field fight

Why would Werdum accept a fight on such short notice vs a fighter of JDSs caliber, especially since he also has that nasty ko to him? It's smart to want a full camp for that rematch.

Don't blame him. He's 39 years old and this next fight determines if he ever gets a shot at the title again. He's been in MMA for 14 years now and JDS is a very different fight. He lost millions in sponsorship money with Reebok and he lost his future job as commentator when the UFC fired him. A lot of money comes with that belt and he knows it. He's not going to possilby end his career with a fight on 7 days with JDS. Cain has done this to him before and he saved the card with a short fight MORE than once. Multiple short notice fights because of Cain. He obviously didn't get much appreciation or financial incentive (or respect) from the UFC for doing it. I can't blame him even i'm a huge JDS fan and want him to win the belt.

Last edited:
Werdum is my most disliked heavyweight fighter ever and JDS is my all time favourite. Would love to see Junior have a go at giving that brazillian muppet a permanent troll face.

Werdum is way too stiff and slow in the striking for JDS, he would get lit up and knocked out again

Back