JDS performance

Well, i have to rewatch the fight but I guess it was that nasty shot, which made JDS paracticly unable to continue fighting. I also guess, it would be exact the same way in their first fight - if Cain survived that "KO" punch, JDS would be demolishing him for 25 minutes.
Fan of both and lookin forward for their rubber match in 2013.

I agree with this. He took a nasty shot and stayed in there. JDS is a man. In the HW division, taking shots like that are devastating. If Cain would have knocked JDS out with that, half the posts on this board would have felt the same as the first: "we still don't know who the best fighter is". If Cain would have survived the ground and pound from JDS last year, and strung along to lose a unanimous decision, what would that have told us? Last night was a great fight in my opinion. Looking forward to a 3rd in 2013, or 2014.

He is done I have been saying it for ages and everyone said shut up hater. His career was basically f*cked by Cain in 2012, since then he has gone 3-4, 2 massive beatings from Cain and 2 one shot KOs from Overeem and Stipe, he is one dimensional, predictable, fatter, slower and older and has massive brain damage and has lost his heart and self confidence.

He is done I have been saying it for ages and everyone said shut up hater. His career was basically f*cked by Cain in 2012, since then he has gone 3-4, 2 massive beatings from Cain and 2 one shot KOs from Overeem and Stipe, he is one dimensional, predictable, fatter, slower and older and has massive brain damage and has lost his heart and self confidence.
giphy.gif

The necro is strong in this one.

The only strange thing about that fight was JDS's mental glitch of putting his back on the cage and dropping his hands. After all these years, it's remarkable that he hasn't fixed that problem. I"m a JDS fan, but his inability to adapt and improve has been his downfall. The same flaw has now led to 3 brutal beatings at the hands of Cain and Stipe. Not only do those kinds of beatings affect a fighter's career, but they also affect quality of life down the road.

Pathetic performance from JDS he obviously is scared to get hit now (he looked the same against Overeem and Rothwell) and is just looking to point fight and circle. Thing is that's the opposite of how he got where he is and he isn't especially good at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back