JDS needs a new team/camp

He has a shit team

Who prepare him for a striker always

He needs to get out of brazil

I dissagree, Cain forced his game upon him (again).

I agree with the wall work, but JDS kept backing up instead or circling. He should have done everything he could not to leave the Bud Light logo when not in clinch.

Indeed. Shows how far MMA fighters still have to go in terms of incorporating world class Boxing into their game.

Zero defence. Kept his hands down when punched, and just kept back peddling in a straight line when he should have been constantly circling. Dunno what he spent his time training apart from punching a heavy bag.

This. Every time Cain pressed him he just backpedaled making it easier for Cain to push him up against the fence

cain's cardio is a gameplan killer.

All that training and he didn't even bother to show up. What happen to that Boxing? Got his ass out struck by a wrestler.

Its amazing the kid is just not well rounded. How about pull guard and use that Black Belt BJJ or something instead of standing there like a telephone pole?

Do something jesus tap dancing!

I agree with the wall work, but JDS kept backing up instead or circling. He should have done everything he could not to leave the Bud Light logo when not in clinch.

This. JDS just looked like he gave up early on. Any time he had space, he'd get backed up to the fence with no attempt to circle off. I'd rather see JDS wearing the gold, but Cain proved over these last two fights that he's far and away the better fighter.

All that training and he didn't even bother to show up. What happen to that Boxing? Got his ass out struck by a wrestler.

Its amazing the kid is just not well rounded. How about pull guard and use that Black Belt BJJ or something instead of standing there like a telephone pole?

Do something jesus tap dancing!

You need to be fcking banned you idiot.

I dissagree, Cain forced his game upon him (again).

What part do you disagree with, the part that he held an overhook and stayed on the fence, or the fact that he had his hands down the whole fight.

Any decent boxing coach would have told JDS to circle instead of walking back

Any decent wrestling coach would have told JDS to go for under hooks.

You don't say

His team were bloody idiots

Hopefully jds fires them all but the chances of that are small

This is so true. He has a lot of talent, but doesn't seem to be using it as well as he could.

JDS needs a new opponent not a new camp, Cain Velasquez is just too good.

Cain will forever be his kryptonite. Cain is just the superior fighter in every aspect of MMA, including boxing.

JDS's boxing was just embarrassing as well. He's like a lot of boxers with power that neglect everything else about the sweet science. Cain is basically the complete opposite.

Back