JDS needs a new team/camp

JDS only looks good when he can keep his opponent on the outside. Cain was too smart for that.

I thought I heard his corner keep telling him to jab to stop the takedown and move more but JDS just stood there against the cage and let Cain smash him. Don't know if he was just too out of it already at that point or what but I thought his corner was giving him good advice.

If you want to learn great Boxing go to Europe up in Holland or go swallow your pride and go to Mexico.

Brasil is the last place to go if you want improve your striking just saying.

Holland is not so good. Better advice is Cuba, Russia and Mexico.

Brasil is not that bad. His boxing gym made some world champions.

Early on he was too fixated on the takedown. After that, it was too late.

Let's give a little credit to Cain though.

What I think JDS improve is this fight
-Take down defense , much better
-show some good jj defense and moves
Need improvement
-foot work
-boxing defense ,counter...where is the jab?
-Needs Thai-box training , more kicks and knees etc.
And for this another group of trainers is need it.
Cain its on another level for the HW division.

i dont think he has good enough training partners

JDS needs to circle and keep his hands up. He fights too lazy, hoping to land that highlight reel punch.

Dorea is the worst coach ever and JDS teammates are horrible(Ednaldo Oliveira and Ronny Markes) JDS needs move to other gym,with a great head coach and great spparings.

Game plan or not...he got owned!! It would of taken some game plan wizards to change that outcome. that being said, this was a repeat of their second fight minus a few Cain take downs which was a solid improvement for JDS.

They come with a regular game plan , hoping that the JDS boxing give them the win , the group its not very good for JDS , hope to see him with another people.
Fantastic display for Cain and Junior, BIG props.

Back