JDS needs a new team/camp

RodrigoAldo**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All that talent. What did his team prepare him for? Bad gameplan and execution

Great performance by Cain btw.

Did he spend more than 45 combined seconds with his back not against the wall or mat? What was the plan here?

Yes. Bad game plan, preparation and turble cornering.

I dissagree, Cain forced his game upon him (again).

Zero defence. Kept his hands down when punched, and just kept back peddling in a straight line when he should have been constantly circling. Dunno what he spent his time training apart from punching a heavy bag.

JDS has no heart his boxing is overrated too.

I just don't know what to say.

His team and camp are so garbage. All that crap in the Primetime about them adjusting and they changed nothing.

Worst game plan of all time and JDS has terrible fight IQ.

JDS at Jackson's would be a world beater.

The cage saved him from ending up on his back. His power shots would have gotten him taken down in the middle of the octagon. He tried the Silva-Bonnar technique except Cain wouldn't let up.

coming from a JDS fan :(

Not a big fan of the overall strategy. If I knew I was gonna fight a stand-up fighter with superlative striking ability and great hands, I'd want to press him up against the cage, beat him up, and take him down when I can.

JDS completely nullified his best asset against Cain - being able to stand at range and hit with power shots, by standing against the cage and hope to catch Cain with 1 shot.

There wasn't much he could do besides stay in the middle and circle more, but then it's easier to be taken down. Cain is tough to fight. Being leaned on is grueling.

He had no defense to cains clinch. Pretty mind blowing that defending himself along the cage wasn't a bigger component of his training camp.

he looked too worried on tryin to KO Cain with one shot also. Cain made him uncomfortable and he couldn't adjust.

congratulations to Cain.

JDS has no heart his boxing is overrated too.

I just don't know what to say.

He has no heart? Are you fcking stupid? JDS has the strongest heart in the UFC bar none. Edgar, Maldonado, Diego would have quit in the 2nd round.

Pretty bad. He hurt Cain early then went back to the backpedaling to the cage shit.

Pretty meh fight considering Cain landed ~300 strikes.

Zero Defense, I thought he would have learned some side to side movement along with keeping his hands high and chin down but nooooooooooo. The only person in the HW division that may have a chance is............... well, I can't think of anybody at the momemt.

Yes, he learnt nothing from the second fight.

I was also expecting him to keep Cain at the end of his range, tag him coming in, and circle away.

Instead, he obediently backed himself to the cage for Cain every time. He gave Cain too much space and respect, so Cain had nothing to fear coming in - when normally Cain is most vulnerable coming into range. Very frustrating fight to watch.

Back