JDS lost because he put on too much weight

rangers99

White Belt
Reaction score
He was outstruck, and just mauled by Cain. He had very little offense from the very start of the fight.

But, just look at his handspeed. Look at the exchanges between him and Can in the first fight and now.

jds beat himself by putting on all this new muscle mass, and through doing so he lost his most important attribute of his boxing domination... speed.
It was the key to his dominance, and his KO power.

Without it, you all saw the result.

He needs to drop the weight, FIRE whoever told him to put it on, and get back to his former form.

He did put on more muscle mass

Junior brutally KOd Cain in their first fight in 60 seconds

Cain now won their second fight on the judges card

The third will be great, i think Junior will win the third :3

He looked fast enough to start with, Cain never let him set his feet in the first and constantly kept JDS on defense.

Face it people, JDS looked as good as ever, Cain was just better tonight.

He weighed the same as always. 239lbs.

Try something else.

No he just got beat by a better fighter

JDS lost because Cain did not get caught with the a lucky zinger.

He weighed the same as always.

Try something else.

He looks like he put on more muscle mass

If you don't understand how its possible to gain more muscle mass and be the same weight then you obviously have not trained before bro

The list of excuses is growing in variety. I love it.

My current favorite is overtrained or over-motivated JDS.

If you don't understand how its possible to gain more muscle mass and be the same weight then you obviously have not trained before bro

If you put on muscle yet lose fat and end up staying the same weight you will not get slower. Please refrain from questioning if people have trained and using the word bro, thankyou.

He put on muscle is what TS meant. I kind of agree but I also think he just exerted too much energy defending, he relied more on his muscle rather than his technique.

He should have focused on getting off the fence more as well. But hey, I'm just an armchair expert like the guys above said. Don't want to take anything away from Cain's performance as it was phenomenal, never expected him to wear down JDS that quickly.

If you put on muscle yet lose fat and end up staying the same weight you will not get slower. Please refrain from questioning if people have trained and using the word bro, thankyou.

He gained muscle mass whilst losing fat, do you even lift bro

He put on muscle is what TS meant. I kind of agree but I also think he just exerted too much energy defending, he relied more on his muscle rather than his technique.

He should have focused on getting off the fence more as well. But hey, I'm just an armchair expert like the guys above said. Don't want to take anything away from Cain's performance as it was phenomenal, never expected him to wear down JDS that quickly.

Nicely put

Jds lost some fat, put on a little muscle. The net effect is he looked more ripped.

Do you even lift?

Yes you will get slower. You'll also expend more energy.

There's a reason why fighters don't all get as huge as they possibly can. You're telling me if Mighty Mouse put on muscle he'd be just as fast? Or that a lightweight who's 5"10 isn't faster than a heavyweight who's 5"10, generally speaking?

You obviously haven't trained before, there's an optimum amount of muscle for every person's frame, it's perfectly reasonable that JDS might have surpassed his own.

He looked fast enough to start with, Cain never let him set his feet in the first and constantly kept JDS on defense.

Face it people, JDS looked as good as ever, Cain was just better tonight.

Im Brazilian and i agree completely with this statement.

Cain looked awesome last night! Well done!

Back