JDS lost because he put on too much weight

The list of excuses is growing in variety. I love it.

My current favorite is overtrained or over-motivated JDS.

This.

Sherdog was all up JDS's ass before the fight, expect a very long long list.

If you put on muscle yet lose fat and end up staying the same weight you will not get slower. Please refrain from questioning if people have trained and using the word bro, thankyou.
Do-you-even-lift-bro.jpg

TS you blame it on because supposidly JDS put on too much weight? Stupid and absurd.

Cain killed JDS and will kill every version of JDS that comes into the cage. BRing in the JDS that beat Carwin, Cain will beat him up.

No one at HW touches Cain. Don't make stupid excuses such as gaining weight. He was the same weight as always - 239

How was it lucky if it did what he intended it to?

I dont think it was lucky but that makes no sense, you can be lucky in what you intend to do, like when people win the lottery.

I think there was a small element of lucky in it, but mostly it was JDS' skill and the fact that Cain wasnt as good as he usually is. In a rematch JDS could catch him again, especially in the first round. But it wont be easy

hey stupid he was a pound lighter than cain .dumb ufc nuthugger.

He looks like he put on more muscle mass

If you don't understand how its possible to gain more muscle mass and be the same weight then you obviously have not trained before bro

Yeah but the guy said he put on too much weight, not muscle mass.

Back