JDS is fighting a whole different Cain Velasquez!

Who is this imposter Cain Velasquez you speak of? Last I checked JDS is fighting the exact same Cain, you know the former HW champ that got KTFO by Junior in a matter of seconds.

Different??

He's had a total of 4 mins fight time in well over 2 yrs, and 8 mins in nearly 3 years.

Junior takes this one by KO....wont be as quick I dont think. He will have to shrugg of a few takedowns and maybe get up here and there. But the KO is coming.

Quoted for TRUTH!

They were both injured going into that fight apparently. Quit acting like Velasquez was at a disadvantage or anything. Some of you guys are ridiculous.

If we are just pulling random numbers out of the air i say Cain wins 5.7 out of 8 times

The fight starts standing, it ends standing 2:47 1st round via Gunshot Right Overhand J.D.S After getting up or stopping Cain T.D GnP

Cain is at a big disadvantage every time he fights. That head of his is such a huge target for JDS.

Only chance Cain has is taking JDS down the entire fight. His poor head movement and striking defense will lead to a KO if he doesn't.

American wrestling didnt help Carwin
Carwin's wrestling isn't equal to Cain's.
Division II National Champion <<< Division I 4th Place

That said, Cain better be moving that head, and better angling with his footwork. He was simply tooled in the standup in the first fight, but I agree he didn't at all look like himself in that fight.

Only chance Cain has is taking JDS down the entire fight. His poor head movement and striking defense will lead to a KO if he doesn't.

Yup. I was surprised to see Overeem pick Cain. I think he might just be trying to get under the skin of Dos Santos.

Overeem would also murder Cain.

It's funny to me that sherdog's majority seems to think Cain will win and JDS will lose because apparently that first fight meant shit and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Bunch of fucking hipsters here.

Yup. I was surprised to see Overeem pick Cain. I think he might just be trying to get under the skin of Dos Santos.

Overeem would murder Cain... Interesting.

He was dead tired early on after being outstruck by Werdum. Imagine when Overeem gets tired against Cain.

Cain would go Los Zetas on Overeem and his PED's.

It's funny to me that sherdog's majority seems to think Cain will win and JDS will lose because apparently that first fight meant shit and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Bunch of fucking hipsters here.

What will they have to say when Cain gets finished again?

I think Cain has a better chance against Overeem than he does against JDS. JDS is faster and probably has better TDD than the Reem, but he lacks the uber guillotine as well.

Overeem would murder Cain... Interesting.

He was dead tired early on after being outstruck by Werdum. Imagine when Overeem gets tired against Cain.

Cain would go Los Zetas on Overeem and his PED's.

I highly doubt Cain would make it past the first round against Overeem.

Overeem was still able to beat one of the best fighters in the world "dead tired"

I think Cain has a better chance against Overeem than he does against JDS. JDS is faster and probably has better TDD than the Reem, but he lacks the uber guillotine as well.

Yeah, I agree. But I also think JDS will blast Overeem. I just can't see Cain taking the punishment Overeem would dish out in the 1st. Unless Cain could get him down quickly and keep him there, he would be in a world of trouble.

I highly doubt Cain would make it past the first round against Overeem.

Overeem was still able to beat one of the best fighters in the world "dead tired"

If you think that's beating someone, then it's pretty obvious that you see what you want to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back