JDS is fighting a whole different Cain Velasquez!

PotatoKing

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This time Velasquez won't be coming off a 13 month lay off, or an injury.

I feel an overconfident JDS will be exposed by Cain.

Who's with me????!!!

there's a thread couple of pages ago from bloodyelbow.com analyzing Cain's striking errors and why he gets tagged easily. Until that changes, JDS still got his number

Junior was on crutches 2 weeks before the fight, gave that same leg to velasquez in the 1st minute of the fight and stopped velasquez

I'm hoping for a great fight, I hope they both bring it. I got Junior via ko though.

there's a thread couple of pages ago from bloodyelbow.com analyzing Cain's striking errors and why he gets tagged easily. Until that changes, JDS still got his number

EVERYONE has striking errors in MMA. anyone who says they don't is delusional!

This right here. Cain's style of hyper aggressive pressing forward while getting tagged to land your own shots is like a late christmas to JDS. JDS by KO

tumblr_lulrduIRRV1qdikat.gif

Only thing that comes to mind, and you right TS a whole new Cain needs to be in that ring because dayum...

American wrestling is the superior martial art. Cain by brutal suplex.

Either guy has a good chance but look at what JDS has done to people, starting with Werdum and Cro Cop to Nelson, Carwin, and Mir. These guys that he's dominated are dominating other HW's themselves.

Cain will win this one....2nd round.... ground & pound TKO!

I like Cain in this fight, but it will be great either way. I just wish it would get here.

Junior by TKO, second round.

JDS is a BAD match up for Cain... and although Cain fans still seem to think their first fight was a fluke and Cain is still the best, they will be severely disappointed by a very similar fight.

Cain cannot handle the power, speed, and accuracy that Dos Santos brings on the feet, which is where Cain will be forced to fight him.

what's the over/under on how many seconds til cain shoots for a takedown.

I say 3.

This time Velasquez won't be coming off a 13 month lay off, or an injury.

I feel an overconfident JDS will be exposed by Cain.

Who's with me????!!!

Different??

He's had a total of 4 mins fight time in well over 2 yrs, and 8 mins in nearly 3 years.

Junior takes this one by KO....wont be as quick I dont think. He will have to shrugg of a few takedowns and maybe get up here and there. But the KO is coming.

Back