JCVD: I sparred with all of UFC guys, they can't see my kicks coming

This thread needs pics of his daughter Bianca:
bianca_van_damme-7.jpg

Her an Ida Lundgren (would smash both of them, but Bianca is just smoking hot on this pic):
6-1.jpg

Bianca needs her own dedicated thread!

Well he is not lying there is video proof about ufc fighter not seeing his kick <{1-16}>

I don’t know about you guys but whenever I begin to play this, I want to fuck shit up.

And not to mention, I get a tad bit emotional when this comes on.

F##King legend! I love it.

"Nobody can see my legs coming"

pretty much any martial arts actor has a background in combat sports.

and lets be honest: they made the right decision ... more money & fame.
Of course. There was no money in kickboxing back then (there still isn't much much).

Made the much better decision.

Seagal had his chance at a party at Stallone's house when JCVD challenged him, but fatboy chickened out.
Its true in like 1996-7 when jcvd was all coked up , he heard seagal was talking shit about how easy it would be for him , so he got his chance and bounced out the back door lol

Jeez, I'd like to see him invited into the Matrix by Anderson.
Imagine jcvd and Israel trading kicks lmao . Israel is like 6'3 lol van damme is like 5'9 if that Izzy would tornado kick his head into orbit like he did that hw kickboxer

Lmao. UFC guys let you do your wee showcase kicks and show respect because they enjoyed your movies growing up. Stay in line. Artem would eat you alive. GOAT bless.

Makes fun of JCVD and then brings up Artem who is a Joke to everyone who calls him the GOAT. BTW prime JCVD would eat Artem alive. JCVD now is 58, so yeah a 30 something Artem will likely beat up an old decrepit JCVD.

Yeah it's true, Jean Claude himself probably edited his wikipedia.. Him or his lawyer/PR guy LOL
Light contact is similar to what kids who do contact sports are doing as competition when they are teens/underage nowadays... Basically glorified no KO point fighting
Exactly point fighting karate .

Back