JCVD: I sparred with all of UFC guys, they can't see my kicks coming

Rumour has it when he hears the immortal words 'MARLEEN GOOD FUCK', he becomes virtually indestructible.

Wiki says 18-1 pro kickboxer, -1 due to dusdisqualification qualification

Looking back, Cody was never the same after that left high kick landed on him. Whether it be the damage from the impact or the damage to his ego, jcvd touch of deathed him.

No shit. Chong Li couldn't even beat him while he was BLIND how are the UFC fighterw going to fare well in this ? Mismatch imo

And he even threw cocaine in Van Damme's face which is his only weakness.

Its worse than that, he killed Cormier. Literally, spinning elbowed Jon Jones and caught Rickson in an armbar.
That Hickson Armbar was crazy. A flying scissor kick to an armbar. To be fair, that would have caught most. He might’ve been able to do it again if Hickson didn’t dodge the hematch.

giphy.webp

"Why those guys tried to hurt me?"

- "Because I told them you had sex with their mothers!."

lol - Great scene

Jean-Claude Van Damme is pretty much my only idol in life. The guy is a living legend. Probably the only person I would ever feel starstruck meeting. Guy got ridiculed throughout his whole movie career when in fact he's NOT a bad actor.

Wouldnt be surprised if he's telling the truth but thats not the same thing as telling the whole story. He'd never dominate any of them in a round let alone 1 or 2 flurries

I typed in JCVD for my Sherdog password, and I was told it was too strong.

And he even threw cocaine in Van Damme's face which is his only weakness.

No wonder his eyes got so big after - makes total sense now
Yeah it was definitely coke he threw at him

Lmao.... love Jcvd ... he made my childhood along with He man, Leon -o, Mr T, Al Bundy and others but even in his prime he would get flattened in a sanctioned mma fight or let alone a kickboxing fight by many ufc mma pros 145 lbs and up.
You realize JCVD was a Belgium karate champion and was competing (and winning) kickboxing tournaments all over Europe before going becoming an actor?

Basically JCVD was a legitimate fighter.

Obviously he never sparred with Brock Lesnar.
You need to have skills like Seagull's to even get anywhere near his compound, let alone make it to the boss battle.

You realize JCVD was a Belgium karate champion and was competing (and winning) kickboxing tournaments all over Europe before going becoming an actor?

Basically JCVD was a legitimate fighter.
Or he was a ballet dancer from one of those metrosexual European countries with a fabricated martial arts background.

Or he was a ballet dancer from one of those metrosexual European countries with a fabricated martial arts background.

Chuck Norris brought him in as a sparring partner and as far as movie star martial artists go Norris was the most legitimate one.

Back