JCVD: I sparred with all of UFC guys, they can't see my kicks coming

All this tough talk is going to summon CM Punk back to the cage.

It's because he is old and folks are trying to be careful with him. He is trying to throw stupid high kicks.

You realize JCVD was a Belgium karate champion and was competing (and winning) kickboxing tournaments all over Europe before going becoming an actor?

Basically JCVD was a legitimate fighter.

pretty much any martial arts actor has a background in combat sports.

and lets be honest: they made the right decision ... more money & fame.

JCVD is a god.

This thread needs pics of his daughter Bianca:
bianca_van_damme-7.jpg

Her an Ida Lundgren (would smash both of them, but Bianca is just smoking hot on this pic):
6-1.jpg

As far as only kicks, Im sure he can blaze all sorts of kicks through current fighters defenses.

He fails to mention he cannot match them in boxing, clinch, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, etc.....

As far as only kicks, Im sure he can blaze all sorts of kicks through current fighters defenses.

He fails to mention he cannot match them in boxing, clinch, wrestling, jiu-jitsu, etc.....
Actually he does mention that.

But yeah there's a big difference between saying you can hang with current UFC fighters vs "Hey I spent my whole life kicking stuff fast and I can kick UFC guys really fast."

JCVD cro cops cro cop

LOL he was never a kickboxer let alone a pro, that myth needs to go..
He was doing a form of semi contact shotokan karate called " light contact " .. name says it all...
Not even close to american kickboxing aka the thing people like Bill Wallace, Joe Lewis, Benny Urquidez and Don Wilson were doing.. ( that was basically full contact shotokan karate in a ring )

kickboxing is karate, started in japan by karatekas, transformed out of a karate tournament, first World Championship was organized by the Karate Association in US.

Actually he does mention that.

But yeah there's a big difference between saying you can hang with current UFC fighters vs "Hey I spent my whole life kicking stuff fast and I can kick UFC guys really fast."

Sorry didnt watch vid

Dude will definitely slide a kick into a target zone area no doubt about it. But needs to be humble cause he dont know shit about TDD.

HAHAHA
Those "records" aren't even coherent... Fast knockout is 3.2 seconds but fastest knockout punch 0.12 ?? Unless it's the speed of the punch but then why is the speed of the kick in mph ?
56 KO's in a single tournament .. LUL How many people did that tournament have ? Bracket was 2^56 fighters if it took him 56 rounds to go to the final ..? How many times the world population is that ? He KO'ed the whole universe it seems...
That shit is fake. Frank Dux made all that shit up, he is a fraud.

There were no mobile phones when this guy was banging chicks, story is complete BS.

Back