JBJ v Cormier feud genuine?

It's hard to tell as so many fighters have admitted that they understand they need to do things in order to get the fights they want. If Cormier had never talked about Jones prior to dropping to LHW than the fans wouldn't be clamouring for this fight half as much, that's just the reality of the fight game. A lot of guys on here like to come across a purists ' I don't care about their personalities ' ' I watch fights on mute in my kimono '.. The truth is we all like to be emotionally invested into the fight to some degree

Seriously, no, stop it.

Daniel Cormier is an Olympic wrestler who is a grand prix champion, who is 15-0 undefeated, and who does ridiculous shit like throw people on their heads like Bam-Bam from the Flintstones. Bones is the virtually undefeated LHW greatest of all time and who, I might add, is in his prime.

This is not at all what you have described above where fighters have to "manufacture" insterest in a fight. This is in fact, one of the most legit fights that could have been made and maybe is one of the biggest fights in the last decade.

Not quite 100%, but much, much more real than most nonsense feuds. I'll call 80%.

I think it's genuine. If I was an olympian, and some chicken leg told me he could take me down I'd be pissed too

I agree.

And while I'm pulling for DC, and Jones can be a DBag - DC definitely has that have-to-have-the-last-word personality.

I have a feeling if you're his friend and you crack a friendly insult on him, like friends do, he wouldn't be able to let it go. Wouldn't be able to kind of let it go and get you back at an opportune moment in the future, but would have to snap back and keep going like it's a contest.

Pulling for him, but he just strikes me that way.

I know DC dislikes Jones for sure. I remember him telling that "Hey I bet I can take you down" Story long before he was even thinking about fighting LHW.

Nope. That was some shitty acting by Jones when they told him the mics were on before that interview. The whole reason why DC was mad at Jones was so fucking silly and petty, no way that it's real.

Seriously, no, stop it.

Daniel Cormier is an Olympic wrestler who is a grand prix champion, who is 15-0 undefeated, and who does ridiculous shit like throw people on their heads like Bam-Bam from the Flintstones. Bones is the virtually undefeated LHW greatest of all time and who, I might add, is in his prime.

This is not at all what you have described above where fighters have to "manufacture" insterest in a fight. This is in fact, one of the most legit fights that could have been made and maybe is one of the biggest fights in the last decade.

Yeah I hate when people say this sh|t. Guys drop down a weight when they can't compete at the class they're in. That wasn't the case with DC. He was on his way to a HW title shot but him and Cain don't want to fight.

When you drop down for that reason, undefeated, it's a completely different story.

I don't understand this fake shit you guys keep spewing. So the UFC told Bones and DC to fight at the presser then go on ESPN and call each other pussy and make death threats on an open mic? In what bizarre reality does that sound legit?

Its seems absurd that the UFC would stage this shit. In fact, so absurd that I'm actually irritated every time this comes up, which is every day now. Stop it you dumb fucks.

Jog on then soppy bollocks, you chose to click and read its your own fault, dont take your period pain out on us. Heres a tissue.

fake aggro. much man love present. will be proved when hugging and cuddling begins after bell rings.

Jog on then soppy bollocks, you chose to click and read its your own fault, dont take your period pain out on us. Heres a tissue.

Just don't state stupid shit you fucklenut. There are times when fighters will try to drum up interest in their fight but its almost always obvious its being done. In the case of Bones/DC, if its fake, then they deserve an Oscar.

Just don't state stupid shit you fucklenut. There are times when fighters will try to drum up interest in their fight but its almost always obvious its being done. In the case of Bones/DC, if its fake, then they deserve an Oscar.

I said I think its real twat, you dont have to harp on like a bitch on heat tho.

I said I think its real twat, you dont have to harp on like a bitch on heat tho.

That is, after all what this thread is about though isn't it. Its a thread about the possibility that Bones/DC have faked this entire episode that has stretched on for an extended period of time. Maybe you should try decaf then pull that stick out of your ass because its affecting your brain.

That is, after all what this thread is about though isn't it. Its a thread about the possibility that Bones/DC have faked this entire episode that has stretched on for an extended period of time. Maybe you should try decaf then pull that stick out of your ass because its affecting your brain.

So people are not allowed to discuss topics if the almighty musterx doesnt agree? Get a life mate and pull your head out of your ass, keyboard warrior.

So people are not allowed to discuss topics if the almighty musterx doesnt agree? Get a life mate and pull your head out of your ass, keyboard warrior.

Of course they are, that is what we are doing here you psyche patient. The only person who got upset was you when I asserted that the idea that this was manufactured was absurd. THAT is my opinion. Hollywood couldn't have pulled it off any smoother.

I don't understand this fake shit you guys keep spewing. So the UFC told Bones and DC to fight at the presser then go on ESPN and call each other pussy and make death threats on an open mic? In what bizarre reality does that sound legit?

Its seems absurd that the UFC would stage this shit. In fact, so absurd that I'm actually irritated every time this comes up, which is every day now. Stop it you dumb fucks.

Ill post it again LMAO... yeah you didnt have cry. You literally said stop posting lol your the one with no brain dummy. Your join date is misleading are you using daddys account son?

Back