JBJ v Cormier feud genuine?

It seems genuine to me, I've been following this sport for more than a decade already, a lot of the "rivalries" seems fake, this one between Jones and DC seems very real.

Of course its fucking fake. Its always fake. Jones didn't act like this when he had "beef" with rashad, and they actually knew each other.

Unless you all thunk we are gonna see some black on black crime?

Ill post it again LMAO... yeah you didnt have cry. You literally said stop posting lol your the one with no brain dummy. Your join date is misleading are you using daddys account son?

No, you are just being moronic. The idea that the UFC manufactured this is absurd, and so are you.

No, you are just being moronic. The idea that the UFC manufactured this is absurd, and so are you.

How dumb can you be? I agree its real ROFLMFAO. Just dont have a sook about the people who think it isn't their entitled to their opinion. Jesus you need to shut your mouth your coming off as stupid.

On the contrary, the feud is actually a lot more intense than we're led to believe.

It's real to DC, at least.

DC isn't a bad guy, and I actually like him on the mic and in the cage/ring...but homeboy has been butthurt about Jon for a long ass time. It was either right before the final of the HWGP in Strikeforce, or right after, but DC was on the MMA Hour. Ariel asked him why all the comments/"social-media-ings" about Jones...DC said (I am paraphrasing, obviously):

(Again, paraphrasing)

"Someone was introducing us, and he acted like he didn't know who I was. How can you be so arrogant that you don't know an Olympic wrestler, and someone considered one of the best in the world? He claims to be a wrestler. He was just some young punk kid. Then, he had the audacity to say he could take me down."

At the time, it really (really) turned me off from DC...because he sounded like a whining baby. I've since cooled/warmed on him because he's a hell of a talent, and he's really good as an analyst. He also seems like a good guy.

That said, he may say that it's because Jones "challenged his wrestling," but deep down it's because on their first meeting...Jones had no idea who DC was, and that big-timing has had DC in a gotten-to state since then.

Im a pretty good actor and im guaranteed its not fake when i look at there reactions on interview or when they think the camera is off. Also this is AKA vs jackson at the highest level

It's partially fake. There is some slight animosity, but the whole things is completely exaggerated, including that footage where Jones supposedly didn't know they'd use the footage (lol, anyone who doesn't believe that's manufactured drama is a goddamn fucking retard), to make you, my dear primitive WWE fan, care and purchase the PPV.

This has been the first build up in a long time that's felt real.

As said before a lot of guys are creating "heat" as a promotional tool, but those often come off as transparent and forced. This is a case where its been growing naturally and the UFC realized they hit a nerve and have been exploiting it accordingly.

Some of the things they've done have been questionable and blurred the lines, like airing the commission hearing on Fight Pass and leaving them on the air when they were exchanging jabs. Those things have given the rivalry a fair bit of credibility, but also gives some insight into what the UFC is willing to do to get the hype they want.

Oldskoolmma and musterx are having a better feud,sign them up for the undercard!

I don't know about "fake," but at this point, it's probably something they're using to get themselves where they want to be mentally. I don't think it'll continue after the fight (though it could start up again if there's a rematch).

I think their eyes tell it all. Any time one of them is talking, the other's eyes are oozing scorn.

The hate is real, or they are phenomenal actors.
yea, i think the venom is real, most people stink at acting.

It's obviously real , DC has been pissed at Jon for years, for JBJ not acknowledging who he is ( was a HW back then )..

Like it's been said look at their body language and eyes when they are in close quarters on pressers, TV shows etc..
The hate is either real or they need to both be nominated for 2015 academy awards

I think the initial part was, but I think the latest argument in the lobby may have been staged.

The takedown comment was the catalyst dude. It isn't the entirety of the beef, it is just what sparked it.

He still waaaaaaaaaaaay overreacted. Everyone knows he is a great wrestler, but his ego must be through the freaking roof if he can't handle a stupid joke.

I think it's genuine. If I was an olympian, and some chicken leg told me he could take me down I'd be pissed too

Hahaha

Especially if my team had been scouting him since his community college days.

their personalities really do strike but I think that's where it ends. In fact to me it looks like they are enjoying their banter and seriously played it up way before the brawl and almost made a competition out of chaffing each other.

It's real to some extent but clearly not the extent that is constructed when the cameras are rolling.

It's real to DC, Jones is mostly trolling I think.

Jones = Tito
Cormier = Shamrock

Cormier wants to beat Jones into a living death

Back