JBJ v Cormier feud genuine?

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who feels this feud is 100% genuine?I think there is a bit of a personality clash with them,but I feel the scrap they had at the press conference and all these twitter ding dongs is all just for hype.Boxing has used this to sell tickets for ages now and I think we will be seeing more of this in the ufc in the future.Anyone believe any different?

It's as real as the actual tears that Cormier shed because of Cummins.

Last edited:
It seems pretty genuine to me and Jones is known for saying stupid shit.

No I think its genuine but it doesn't matter. I would be fired up for this fight if they were making out with eachother at the press conference.

I think their eyes tell it all. Any time one of them is talking, the other's eyes are oozing scorn.

The hate is real, or they are phenomenal actors.

I don't know, I don't think about it. Just want to see the fight!

Fake, but they did a good promo.

It's just a bunch of mind games.
Jones is being Tito Ortiz & Cormier is being Ken Shamrock

I think their eyes tell it all. Any time one of them is talking, the other's eyes are oozing scorn.

The hate is real, or they are phenomenal actors.

This is true. I think it could be a defining point on who will keep their composure in the octagon, I mean Cormier has handled it like a man as where Jones has sort of been childish.

What is that old saying? Never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy?

Really seems like people just want to believe fighters are incapable of having legit beef with each other, which is crazy to me.

Its totally fake, they are even rehearsing lines together so they can fool you TS.

Don't let them fool you, you know better TS :rolleyes:

I think it's genuine. If I was an olympian, and some chicken leg told me he could take me down I'd be pissed too

Mostly bullshit, but please keep the lights off and let us believe....at least up until Tommorrow night....

I see them being a black laurel and hardy duo when the fight is over.

Do you really think that someone like DC will act so petty over Jones saying "i bet i can take you down".

Two possibilities,
1.he's faking a beef for the fight.
2.he overreacted and is being Petty.

I'd bet on the former. Jones was just kidding.
If you've seen fight factory you'd know DC is a pretty chill guy himself so i doubt he could get angry for that reason.

I don't understand this fake shit you guys keep spewing. So the UFC told Bones and DC to fight at the presser then go on ESPN and call each other pussy and make death threats on an open mic? In what bizarre reality does that sound legit?

Its seems absurd that the UFC would stage this shit. In fact, so absurd that I'm actually irritated every time this comes up, which is every day now. Stop it you dumb fucks.

I see them being a black laurel and hardy duo when the fight is over.

Do you really think that someone like DC will act so petty over Jones saying "i bet i can take you down".

Two possibilities,
1.he's faking a beef for the fight.
2.he overreacted and is being Petty.

I'd bet on the former. Jones was just kidding.
If you've seen fight factory you'd know DC is a pretty chill guy himself so i doubt he could get angry for that reason.

The takedown comment was the catalyst dude. It isn't the entirety of the beef, it is just what sparked it.

it would stick out like dogs balls if it was fake

It's hard to tell as so many fighters have admitted that they understand they need to do things in order to get the fights they want. If Cormier had never talked about Jones prior to dropping to LHW than the fans wouldn't be clamouring for this fight half as much, that's just the reality of the fight game. A lot of guys on here like to come across a purists ' I don't care about their personalities ' ' I watch fights on mute in my kimono '.. The truth is we all like to be emotionally invested into the fight to some degree

Who feels this feud is 100% genuine?I think there is a bit of a personality clash with them,but I feel the scrap they had at the press conference and all these twitter ding dongs is all just for hype.Boxing has used this to sell tickets for ages now and I think we will be seeing more of this in the ufc in the future.Anyone believe any different?

Lil column A, lil column B.

Back