Media Javier Mendez tells a funny story about Khabib

i watched it over 5 times over the past few years. youre acting like a kid who just discovered something new. did u just recently watch the fight and get excited that khabib struggled vs someone ? LOL... whose your favorite fighter? conor ? he got choked like a bitch. tony ? he has 3 losses to no names scrubs gets knocked down every fight and loses countless rounds. LOL. youre a casual that started watching yesterday and thinks he discovered something very important?? LOL. gtfo.
You know nothing about me

You're getting so butthurt that your boy Kebab is a goof and his undefeated record is a farce

Imagine it is 2012.

You tell someone "hey 7 years from now Anderson will get KOd twice, lose multiple times... Fedor will come back and lose to Mitrione eventually... JDS is going to get annihilated by Cain, then eventually even Cain will lose. Guy that beats him gets KOd, then the guy that beat him gets KOd as well. A guy named McGregor will come, dethrone Aldo, and then he'll lose too."

*dramatic pause*

"... but 7 years from now, Khabib haters will still only have that recent 30-27 victory to bash him over. Truly pathetic, they will cling to him beating a guy like a lifeline because they don't have fuck all else to say."

Anyway, funny story. Javier and Khabib are awesome.

lol should we comment on his other 3 fights in those 7 years?

And Anderson was KO'd twice? You can't even read Wikipedia right.

<{hughesimpress}>

I got a funny story about Kebab

He lost to Tibau who stuffed all 13 of his takedown attempts

It helps when you were on a smorgasbord of PEDs and blood doping. If you want to go back to 2012, lets ask if Tibau could stuff every takedown still in 2019? He only just broke a 4 fight losing and shirking streak. I'm sure he will make it look just as easy though...

lol should we comment on his other 3 fights in those 7 years?

And Anderson was KO'd twice? You can't even read Wikipedia right.

<{hughesimpress}>
"3 fights in 7 years" ... let me guess, your next shtick will be about tiramisu?

And fight ending injuries are ruled as TKOs. Welcome to MMA.

Lol at all insecure incognito Conor fans hijacking a Khabib thread
200w(26).gif

You know nothing about me

You're getting so butthurt that your boy Kebab is a goof and his undefeated record is a farce
give this many a cookie he discovered khabib vs tibau and cant shut up about it LOL

Back