Media Javier Mendez tells a funny story about Khabib

In a nutshell - Javier was yelling "Relax! Relax!" to get Khabib to go easier on his sparring partners, but Khabib was hearing "Smash! Smash!" so he went harder.

I got a funny story about Kebab

He lost to Tibau who stuffed all 13 of his takedown attempts

Last edited:

He lost to Tibau who stuffed all 17 of his takedown attempts
Imagine it is 2012.

You tell someone "hey 7 years from now Anderson will get KOd twice, lose multiple times... Fedor will come back and lose to Mitrione eventually... JDS is going to get annihilated by Cain, then eventually even Cain will lose. Guy that beats him gets KOd, then the guy that beat him gets KOd as well. A guy named McGregor will come, dethrone Aldo, and then he'll lose too."

*dramatic pause*

"... but 7 years from now, Khabib haters will still only have that recent 30-27 victory to bash him over. Truly pathetic, they will cling to him beating a guy like a lifeline because they don't have fuck all else to say."

Anyway, funny story. Javier and Khabib are awesome.

Imagine it is 2012.

You tell someone "hey 7 years from now Anderson will get KOd twice, lose multiple times... Fedor will come back and lose to Mitrione eventually... JDS is going to get annihilated by Cain, then eventually even Cain will lose. Guy that beats him gets KOd, then the guy that beat him gets KOd as well. A guy named McGregor will come, dethrone Aldo, and then he'll lose too."

*dramatic pause*

"... but 7 years from now, Khabib haters will still only have that recent 30-27 victory to bash him over. Truly pathetic, they will cling to him beating a guy like a lifeline because they don't have fuck all else to say."

Anyway, funny story. Javier and Khabib are awesome.
You didn't even watch the fight LOL

I guess the media are haters too
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decisio...ion/3577/Khabib-Nurmagomedov-vs-Gleison-Tibau

He lost to Tibau who stuffed all 17 of his takedown attempts
Tibau stuffed 17 TDs. That means Khabib attempted 17 TDs.
Tibau did literally fucking nothing offensively for 15 minutes.
The guy trying to actually fight got the nod.
I agree it was a crap fight. But the correct outcome.

Tibau stuffed 17 TDs. That means Khabib attempted 17 TDs.
Tibau did literally fucking nothing offensively for 15 minutes.
The guy trying to actually fight got the nod.
I agree it was a crap fight. But the correct outcome.
Sorry it was 13 TDs my bad

Strikes were like 46-33 for Tibau so who was 'trying to fight' lol

I have. Again, it is 7 years later and this is all you've got in your personal. Keep squeezing it for all it is worth, doesn't make you look ridiculous that you cling to it or anything...
Why are you so triggered? I shared a funny story about Kebab and you felt the need to defend the guy

It obviously hurts you knowing your boy's undefeated record is a lie

Why are you so triggered? I shared a funny story about Kebab and you felt the need to defend the guy

It obviously hurts you knowing your boy's undefeated record is a lie
Sure. The guy bringing up a win from 7 years ago against a guy because he has literally nothing else isn't the "triggered" one. Projection is a bitch.

Sure. The guy bringing up a win from 7 years ago against a guy because he has literally nothing else isn't the "triggered" one. Projection is a bitch.
Again, you could have ignored it, but you care...a lot. It's sad my man. You know he didn't win that fight, and you feel the need to defend it.

Sorry it was 13 TDs my bad

Strikes were like 46-33 for Tibau so who was 'trying to fight' lol
well both of us fall into that trap of looking at fight metric stats and drawing conclusions.
Watching the fight, it felt like 15 minutes of basically ineffective damage from both parties. The only saving grace was that khabib was aggressive and pushing forwards. he wins on that alone

In a nutshell - Javier was yelling "Relax! Relax!" to get Khabib to go easier on his sparring partners, but Khabib was hearing "Smash! Smash!" so he went harder.
Haha I can just imagine. Khabib be like " ok coach I smash this guy"

Thank you.

TS should be banned.

Thanks, Cant believe somebody expects us to watch a fucking 4:50min video of this "funny story".

Back