Jared Kushners firm has taken 90 million from unamed Foreign entity

Somebody somewhere did something
News at 9
Comeback with that somewhere and we might have a story

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/10/jared-kushner-real-estate-cadre-goldman-sachs
IS the Guardian better.
Now that we got the source out of the way. How do you feel about a government official getting 90 million from an unknown foreign entity? Do you think we should at the very least know who gave him the money or you just don't care because he is on your team.

That’s your problem, you think in terms of a one way street. Team vs team. This guy didn’t get 90M from anyone the company he *partly* owns got it. Are we still under the impression that everyone in our government doesn’t take money from anywhere/anyone cause that type of gullibility would not surprise me. People like to make money *gasp* the horror. There’s a reason these congressmen go in middle class and come out millionaires. But I respect the hustle, no one is getting in the way of mine.
Stick to the deficit, I think it’s perfect, not many people constantly complain about that

If it were Hunter, your opinion would be different.
Well maybe when Jared breaks some laws, fucks his dead brothers wife, denies it, gets proven the father by Maury, and has to pay up we can talk about what a piece of shit he is. At least bring some facts to the discussion.

Well maybe when Jared breaks some laws, fucks his dead brothers wife, denies it, gets proven the father by Maury, and has to pay up we can talk about what a piece of shit he is. At least bring some facts to the discussion.
I think Hunter is scum, but ok, lets say anyone on the Democratic side. Basically, nepotism is only judged when some do it, and not others.

No such thing as a Hunter defender.

What Hunter did or didn't do doesn't give Trump the right to break the law.

Throw the book at them both but Trump more specifically since he actually holds public office.
<36> Go back and read some the Biden threads.

I don’t know this guys history....Is he also a crack head who needs pops to get him in and out of trouble?

No he's a trustfund baby whose father went to prison for tax evasion and campaign finance felonies.

I don’t know this guys history....Is he also a crack head who needs pops to get him in and out of trouble?
I think all of that is irrelevant when nepotism is the main point. They could be great at their job, like Bobby Kennedy, but if they only got that job because of their family connections, then it's still wrong IMO.

That’s your problem, you think in terms of a one way street. Team vs team. This guy didn’t get 90M from anyone the company he *partly* owns got it. Are we still under the impression that everyone in our government doesn’t take money from anywhere/anyone cause that type of gullibility would not surprise me. People like to make money *gasp* the horror. There’s a reason these congressmen go in middle class and come out millionaires. But I respect the hustle, no one is getting in the way of mine.
Stick to the deficit, I think it’s perfect, not many people constantly complain about that
YOu still did not answer the one question. Do you think we should know who was sending the money? They went out of there way to hiding it, since it came from the Cayman Islands. If you had nothing to hide why send the money through the Caymans?

Investigate it, and write new laws clearly defining conflicts of interest and keeping nepotism that hurts America's interests out of the high levels of our government.. And the low levels while we are at it.. I'm tired of retarded pot dealing kids becoming cops because their cop dads made their trouble disappear and idiot political hack Judges getting to the bench based on last name alone. The low level stuff would be harder to legislate out of existence, so we can start with stopping the families of the Presidents from creating corrosive conflicts of interest for our entire nation.

YOu still did not answer the one question. Do you think we should know who was sending the money? They went out of there way to hiding it, since it came from the Cayman Islands. If you had nothing to hide why send the money through the Caymans?

Tax free homie. Listen you can just “hide” money in the caymans. You can exploit US tax loopholes there though. Anyways sure I’m my ideal world I want everything out and public. Yet I live in reality and that’s not going to happen....hence I don’t waste one neuron on it

Truth, does anyone else think Jared Kushner is Slender Man..?

20200108-Trump-Inc-Kushner-Family-Saga-3x2.jpg

latest

Also witness tampering.

His father was a multinational (former USSR) who used foreign accounts to do all kinds of shady real estate deals and fund domestic political campaigns.

shithole country mentality

Back